9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
in touch with the wii said:
plz make an other thread for this just dont ruin a thread meant for rememberance

Ummm, he asked for our thoughts and opinions on it. So, only people who agree with you can share them? And btw, I wasn't the one who started on this, someone else started it up with me for no reason.

yes that goes towards helping my point have you ever lost someone have you? its a feeling no one deseves
and i think with this alot of plp would upset them

in touch with the wii said:
yes that goes towards helping my point have you ever lost someone have you? its a feeling no one deseves
and i think with this alot of plp would upset them

Of course I've lost someone, I don't live in a land of kittens and flowers. And just because you happen to think 9/11 was terrorists and I think it was the government, gives you no right in any way to try to shut me up. Your beliefs don't make you more "worthy" than I. Who is to say that you're allowed to voice your opinion about 9/11 but I am not? Is this not supposed to be a free country?

Why does a Forum about Wii need all this Conspirency Crap! I mean whats done is Done, No offence to anyone. But Stop looking at the Past and look to the Future. Something like this really puts me Off coming back :(

man this is a wii thread this type of shyt shouldn't be fussed with ..ok everyone has their OWN opinion and just bcuz someone doesnt care, doesnt mean they NOT american, besides like marisa said, this *supposley* is afree country right so let it go...now lets focus on the wii, and thank god it didn't hit the nintendo building (that was funny lol) we all need a lil humor to spice up our life, and move one from the past, yea sure we learned from it, and now we're prepared will a sorry ass president

wtf. its a very important matter. A lot of people do not understand that a huge even affects every person in the united states and last time i checked miami beach florida was in the united states. Its important to talk about these things regardless of what this web page is about.

NeMeZyZ said:
man this is a wii thread this type of shyt shouldn't be fussed with ..ok everyone has their OWN opinion and just bcuz someone doesnt care, doesnt mean they NOT american, besides like marisa said, this *supposley* is afree country right so let it go...now lets focus on the wii, and thank god it didn't hit the nintendo building (that was funny lol) we all need a lil humor to spice up our life, and move one from the past, yea sure we learned from it, and now we're prepared will a sorry ass president

Here here, I second that.

Dark Void said:
wtf. its a very important matter. A lot of people do not understand that a huge even affects every person in the united states and last time i checked miami beach florida was in the united states. Its important to talk about these things regardless of what this web page is about.

I second that too xD

i found this document footage of 9/11 and it talks about the involvement of the goverment in the events of 9/11. it convinced me....jus watch all of it. and then tell me what you think
Part 1
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zUht6cLkMc[/MEDIA]
Part 2

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-guQaYgrWqI[/MEDIA]

Darkprinny said:
There are rumors going round on the wired that Bin laden is dead

Couldnt of happend to a nicer git
I heard hes also dead, something like typhoid. Some countries wont put it in their news cause they dont beleive it though.

Twas in the french news
but dont let that put you off

ROFLMFAO I love this English-French feud.

Anyway. i do believe that the government had something to do with 9/11

i dont believe it is to the extent that most conspiracy's take it.

i believe that the actions the US government took in the PAST lead to the 9/11 incident. But not that the government planned the attack.

red font just because i can

P.S

I have seen that video and was NOT convinced to believe or disbelieve the conspiracy. The narator does a greate job of explaining the things he wants you to believe but fails to mention the fact that a lot of the things that happend had a second side which would disprove his argument (not going to look for specific parts now... especially not on dialup.)

P.S.S (last edit promis)

awsome sig. m7ticalm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back