9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you stop fighting is this sposed to be a mormal thread because it doesnt look like it i lost my brother in that so pay respect

Sorry to hear that. It is unfortunate that most of these cooks turn these very nice Memorial 9/11 threads into a conspiracy. It's a shame.

All Out said:
BTW, your 19... I'm 21. You're calling me a child? Grow up, KID. I respect other's views, but I sure the hell will challenge them. And if you can't handle it, then get the hell out.

Oh, trust me, I can handle it and it has nothing to do with age, your actions are very immature and knowledge is very little.

All Out said:
Sorry to hear that. It is unfortunate that most of these cooks turn these very nice Memorial 9/11 threads into a conspiracy. It's a shame.

Like I said, you were the one who started it, so if anyone is ruining this thread, it's you. If you can allow your own government to kill it's own people and then thank them for doing such a 'good' job, then you're the 'cook'....And just for future reference...it's kook...not 'cook', 'cook' is what you do to prepare a meal.

~Marisa~ said:
Like I said, you were the one who started it, so if anyone is ruining this thread, it's you. If you can allow your own government to kill it's own people and then thank them for doing such a 'good' job, then you're the 'cook'....And just for future reference...it's kook...not 'cook', 'cook' is what you do to prepare a meal.

See what I mean... even after the poor kid says his brother died in 9/11 you still run around throwing your conspiracies everywhere. Now go back to your room and put your tin hat on because the martians are coming to get you.

There was no Official silence in London, something to do with bitterness over American not doing it for us re: 7/7 or something

I was asleep

and before you all go mouthing off about how dissrespect full it is i work nights

All Out said:
See what I mean... even after the poor kid says his brother died in 9/11 you still run around throwing your conspiracies everywhere. Now go back to your room and put your tin hat on because the martians are coming to get you.

Yeah, his brother was killed by the government you so "passionately" love. Seems a bit heartless to me.

I'm done with you. You're a big waste of time and energy.

he wasnt killed by the government he was killed by the planes he was one of the people that jumped there thx alot leave this thread if you wont pay respect and make this crazy conspiracy put more more in to this make your own thread because im not impressed personally i hate bush but i dont blame him for this

~Marisa~ said:
Yeah, his brother was killed by the government you so "passionately" love. Seems a bit heartless to me.

Where's the proof? So far all the "evidence" I've seen to support these conspiracy theories is flimsy, circumstancial, incoherent and sometimes just plain false. It doesn't hold up. The majority of experts in structural engineering do not support the idea that the twin tower collapses were controlled, and not one person has come forward and admitted there was a conspiracy (for something so big, a lot of people would have been involved- statistically speaking at least a few people are bound to have come forward by now). You can check out this article from Popular Mechanics to see why the conspiracy theories are rubbish: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

Also, there is one other thing which is really, really important, but for some reason conspiracy theorists always seem to forget this: Al Qaida admitted they did it.

There are rumors going round on the wired that Bin laden is dead

Couldnt of happend to a nicer git

Napalmbrain said:
Where's the proof? So far all the "evidence" I've seen to support these conspiracy theories is flimsy, circumstancial, incoherent and sometimes just plain false. It doesn't hold up. The majority of experts in structural engineering do not support the idea that the twin tower collapses were controlled, and not one person has come forward and admitted there was a conspiracy (for something so big, a lot of people would have been involved- statistically speaking at least a few people are bound to have come forward by now). You can check out this article from Popular Mechanics to see why the conspiracy theories are rubbish: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

Also, there is one other thing which is really, really important, but for some reason conspiracy theorists always seem to forget this: Al Qaida admitted they did it.

Lol, yes, people have stepped forward. The man who made the blue-prints for the towers said that it was impossible for them to fall so quickly, that was his "official" statement, the next day he miraculously changed it...

It would literally defy the laws of physics for those towers to have fallen without controlled demolition. Obviously, you should do some research on the laws of physics. Watch Alex Jone's documentary, it's made on 100% proof. You also forget, America payed off and supplied Al Qaida.... The fact that you so openly believe whatever you see on the news frightens me.

in touch with the wii said:
he wasnt killed by the government he was killed by the planes he was one of the people that jumped there thx alot leave this thread if you wont pay respect and make this crazy conspiracy put more more in to this make your own thread because im not impressed personally i hate bush but i dont blame him for this

It's not about paying respect, it's about seeing the truth. Just because someone close to you dies, that does not mean that everyone else needs to just shut out the truth. I'm very sorry for your loss, but I'd think that someone who's lost so much would be interested in hearing both sides of the story so they could find out why they lost something so valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back