Nintendo Wii Breakdown--The Answer for Nintendo Newbies!

That was a very well done post. I just played my Wii last night for the first time with Wii Sports and it was just awesome!

my control

hi just bought a wii for my kids this morning was working fine but now the remote is stopped working i have tried re synk but still nothing just 4 flashing blue lights each time i press a button

emmad33 said:
hi just bought a wii for my kids this morning was working fine but now the remote is stopped working i have tried re sync but still nothing just 4 flashing blue lights each time i press a button

I had that problem once, I freaked out and mashed all of the buttons and such, left it on my bed for a while. Hit the D-pad buttons some more and for some reason it worked again...

I'm not sure why.......

Just fiddle around with it to the point where it'll still be working.
Batteries, button mash, re-sync, etc.

When exactly did it stop working by the way?

Nintendo screwed us by giving the customer no harddrive I don't have any more room. I want to save my games but theres no room, why should I have to delete my games that I payed for to play new ones its crazy. If I want to play my system at a friends but I deleted that game It just doesn't make sense to redownload it.::mad2:

Hellhawk said:
Nintendo screwed us by giving the customer no harddrive I don't have any more room. I want to save my games but theres no room, why should I have to delete my games that I payed for to play new ones its crazy. If I want to play my system at a friends but I deleted that game It just doesn't make sense to redownload it.::mad2:
you know what's really lame, even with xbox live, and well just about anything online. if you're a registered user they could easily keep a database of the things you have purchased, hell retail stores do it. That way you can download, and delete content with no worries about paying again. It's absurdly easy to implement systems like this. Cell phone companies should use it as well with ringers and other content. Sadly any change in these industries will involve a class action lawsuit, the all mighty dollar is way more important then your happiness. At least Nintendo tries, Microsoft doesn't give two flips, and then lies about things to it's customers.
I just can't understand how the first xbox was a "hit" and the gamecube a flop, it only sold a fraction more units then the gamecube.

I forget which developer wanted ANY content for ANY of it's games to be free on xbox live, but Microsoft said that they could not charge nothing, and when the developer put down a really low number (which was what I think most of the content should cost) Microsoft turned it down and charged 5 times more. Then the developer posted that on their forums and Microsoft accused them of lying, the developer's ceo swiftly produced tons of memos sent via email about the subject. Microsoft dodged and evaded. I will never buy another Microsoft game console. They need to learn.

The Wii seems to me to be a system built by people that love games for people that love games, when I pick up a Microsoft product I get this bad taste in my mouth. I had the feeling from the get go with xbox that it's only about the Benjamins for Billy and the Soft bunch.

You know, its always possible to backup all downloaded games onto SD cards. I bought a 2GB Sandisk Ultra 2 SD for $20 at Radioshack the other day, and considering the size of the downloadable games, it is likely I will not fill the card.

Back