Nintendo Wii Games!

mister kat

WiiChat Member
Oct 26, 2009
Wii Online Code
8349-9639-4470-0778
Hey Community,

I'm new to this forum. Just thought I'd hop on here to see what I can find. Currently looking to see what games are hot and what games are being anticipated. Let me know what are the more common games now - a - days. I came from an xbox360 so finding games for the wii is pretty challenging considering all i played was first person shooters.

You might find FPS better on the wii thanks to the pointer interface. Do yourself a favor and get Wii Sports resort, and read the reviews of wii games. Welcome bro!

if you want FPS then chose The Conduit. pretty average as far as shooters go but its the best you'll find on the Wii.

other good games that aren't FPS that you should get are Mario Kart Wii(racing), Super Smash Bros. Brawl(fighting), Zelda Twilight Princess(adventure), and Super Mario Galaxy(platformer).

Welcome to the forums.

I recommend:

RPG/Strategy: Fire Emblem

FPS/FPA: Metroid Prime Trilogy

Adventure: Okami, Twilight Princess

Platforming Adventure: Mario Galaxy

2D: Muramasa

Fighting: King of Fighters Orochi Saga, Samurai Showdown, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Punch Out!!

Also No More Heroes and Mario Kart are good buys.

Welcome, Mister Kat!

I haven't played any good Wii FPS games, but I would recommend Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Zack and Wiki. I also recommend Okami and Resident Evil 4 if you don't already have the previous versions.

Back