Nintendo Wii Has Finnaly Surpassed The Xbox 360...Fastest Selling Console of all time

yeah....i bought them both :p :lol:

see.....

old school games + new and fresh games = greatest console ever

I know...I recommend Streets of Rage 2, ActRaiser, Gunstar Heroes, Ninja Spirit, and if you like Strategy RPG's Sghining Force, Cyan.

coasting sideways

Nice milestone, but there's bad news piling up too.

wario2ooo said:
:lol:......hm....the tables have turned sony....wii will own all

I agree, but how long will it take for the 3rd party games to shape-up? Have you seen the screens from Cruis'n (a game I was looking forward to) and MOHH2? COD4 and Soul Calibur 4 are skipping us, and Legends isn't looking too hot yet either. I could tolerate some lagging efforts in the rushed release games, but this is the second development cycle, and companies are still shoveling fatally flawed games at us (or abandoning us). Except now, instead of porting PS2 games, they're porting PSP/N64 games. We should be seeing improvement, but 3rd party support is coasting sideways instead.

If the Wii was in last place, I'd understand lagging interest. But it's a juggernaut. There's no console I like more--but our game library makes me wish I'd bought a 360 first, and waited until the developers found themselves. Now I've fallen in love with the controls, and everything else is ruined for me. A keyboard/mouse seems tedious now, and a gamepad seems even worse.

If consoles keep selling like they are, the great games will come. But when? Another year? Two? Three? Even if companies can deliver/improve on MP3C, there's little indication that they "get" it now, and when they finally do, we're at least another year from seeing the fruits of their labor.

{Axtlár} said:
I know...I recommend Streets of Rage 2, ActRaiser, Gunstar Heroes, Ninja Spirit, and if you like Strategy RPG's Sghining Force, Cyan.
Good VC games list!!

But you forgot the legendary ones....or should i say the rare ones: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros, Legend Of Zelda.....etc...theres more to it:lol:

CaseyCor said:
Thank you fine sir! :smilewinkgrin:
Your Very Much Welcome!!

Last edited:
I only purchased my Wii last week and 2 other family members are buying one now after coming over and playing mine...:)
Good to hear they are going strong.

CyanRussel said:
Good VC games list!!

But you forgot the legendary ones....or should i say the rare ones: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros, Legend Of Zelda.....etc...theres more to it:lol:

Your Very Much Welcome!!

Oh, pfff, Cyan, well those games are a given, that's why I didn't mention them

What a great feat coming of the gamecube which had the lest amount of sales last gen and now the most!!! Man its funny how EVERYONE rants about the graphics and wii has the least power of them all and now they are first in sales.

Back