Nintendo Wii Has Finnaly Surpassed The Xbox 360...Fastest Selling Console of all time

CyanRussel said:
It sold 60 million Units!!!!

Not even including all those flea market knockoff (100 games in 1) consoles. It's probably the most pirated system ever. I think there's a emulator for every piece of cool hardware in existence.

edit: Oh Snap! Doublepost!

Last edited:
I didn't want to xD It didn't show my post and everything was WAAAAAAAAAAAY too slow and overloaded so I posted it again.

You know something...your right, that is the exact same thing that happened to me yesterday!!

(i posted this yesterday........hmmm, could the net have been so slow that it wasnt able to post this?) :Shocking:

Sovieto said:
nah gamecube was a complete failure, i dont think it even sold 1 mil in europe
Nintendo has sold a total of 21.63 million Nintendo GameCube units worldwide, selling 4.02 million units in Japan, 12.84 million units in the Americas, and 4.76 million units elsewhere. This compares to 117.89 million PlayStation 2 units shipped as of March 31, 2007, and over 24 million Xbox units sold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamecube

Sovieto said:
nah gamecube was a complete failure, i dont think it even sold 1 mil in europe

I think what you're thinking of is specifically Great Britain. Wii sales there did spark a story because it had almost sold more than the GCN did during it's life, which was just over a mil.

Wiinter said:
I think what you're thinking of is specifically Great Britain. Wii sales there did spark a story because it had almost sold more than the GCN did during it's life, which was just over a mil.
yup i was thinking of GB.

Its good to see, and good post Cyan.

I'm betting on over 200M units sold in its lifetime.

That's weird. When I look at the thread, it shows "200,000", but when I hit reply, it shows 200 M.

^Yeah, I mis-typed and then edited it. However, it seems as though the edit didn't change the on-screen depiction of the post.

*edits again*

EDIT: LMAO! When I hit edit it says 200M and when I hit save it saves it as 200,000 again. Thats pretty funny.

Looks like your change got captured in edit purgatory. It still shows right in reply mode and wrong in normal viewing. It's there, but it's not.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Its good to see, and good post Cyan.

I'm betting on over 200M units sold in its lifetime.
200m? no, lol, def. not, ill bet my final numbers after christmas 08.

Back