Nintendo Wii.

zuriku

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2007
Uranus
Wii Online Code
6102-2889-1020-7738
Well as you know everyone in this forum owned a GameCube, Now as they bought it when it first came out, it was like crazy panda's on bamboo covered in coke- Well as we played for about 5-6 year on our Gamecubes we started to hear on Nintendo's next big project-

THE NINTENDO Wii.

Now as everyone in the gaming biz knows that they're will always be a console for the next one- But really?.. If it wasn't going to be the Wii?.. Then what could it have been?.. I mean REALLY stop and think of the originality of the Nintendo product?.. Now as you know the main attraction to the Wii is the controller with out it , Well it's simply not a Wii anymore..
As diverse,Bright and intelligent creation was made into a video game console. And it was the cheapest out of the 3 So called "Next Gen-" consoles, But once you really think about it if it were next gen, Then wouldn't it be more than just Gameplay and Graphics?.. And that's what Nintendo was thinking-

Still Nintendo still keeps us in it's grasp of Great Gameplay, Very decent graphics and a revolution to go along with it.

The Nintendo Wii is a revolution in it's own world of gaming.

And this bring me to the point of Sony PS3 And Microsoft Xbox360, As you already know they are big rivals in Graphics, Now one of my points is that they are "VIDEO GAMES" And that's what they are, WE play video games to exsperiance a whole new world and One day hope to create our own,( Because i want to become a damn Video Game designer- SHUT UP OK D: ) They're is no greater difference with the PS3 and the Xbox360 All they are is amped video game consoles, Sure they have Graphics and realistic gaming but... Hasn't that always been the angle of video games?..I mean instead of playing a Realistic video game about a real event.. then why don't you just go do it in the real world?.. (yes i know, It's a video game even though it's based on real events, So if anything it's always going to be a video game either way)

And this brings me to the final point, Nintendo Know's video games more than anyone else. They understand the video game world.. Why do you think that The Wii Has the graphics it does- Because Nintendo has brought some kick ass games that make you forget that you even need to look at the screen anymore to play the game. You ; Nintendo understand the realism of video games and the happiness it can bring to a person. (ever heard of "You're Only looking at a books cover" Sony and microsoft fans?..)

I salute you Nintendo Wii, For you're greatness is with in you're minds and with a shiny white box Called the-..

NINTENDO Wii

But who knows?.. Nintendo could dazzle us again with something better than Ever before thought of in the minds of a gamer.:yesnod:​

(And as we wait for the greatness, I still have to crap my pants waiting for SuperSmashBrothers.Brawl, To be there to wipe...*cough*)

:sad: Wise Words from a Wise Man :sad:

What exactly was the point of this thread? Ah, well. It was a nice little speech. :thumbsup:

Back