Nintendos' E3 Press Conference Discussion Thread

Personally im feeling very good about the wii's future,

And that silly silly motion sensor coming for the xbox 360 , have you even watched the video advertising it? its disgracefull at best,sitting there Pretending to hold a steering wheel,i nearly wet myself laughing,at least with the wii your actually holding something.

Silent hill Shattered Memories
Red Steel 2
Galaxy 2
Other M
The Conduit
Gladiator A.D
The Grinder
Wii Resort
Vitual Tennis
Tiger Woods PGA 10
Monkey Island (New Episodes coming to WiiWare)
Monster Hunter 3
Boom Blox Smash Party

These are all games im looking forward to playing,
and thats what you call variety,i can play 1st Person Shooters till my ears bleed on the PC (which gets very boring) .

Last edited:

And that silly silly motion sensor coming for the xbox 360 , have you even watched the video advertising it? its disgracefull at best,sitting there Pretending to hold a steering wheel,i nearly wet myself laughing,at least with the wii your actually holding something.

Red Steel 2
Galaxy 2
Other M
The Conduit
Gladiator A.D
The Grinder
Wii Resort
Vitual Tennis
Tiger Woods PGA 10
Monster Hunter 3
Boom Blox Smash Party

and thats what you call variety,i can play 1st Person Shooters till my ears bleed on the PC (which gets very boring) .

It's amazing how people completely ignore all games that come out for the PS3/360 that are non-shooters. There are plenty, PLENTY of them out there. Makes me really ticked off when people make narrow minded statements such as that.

And regarding the conference, it's what most people would expect from Nintendo. Metroid and Mario look great and all the others that have potential still have my attention as of now.

If Narrow minded is trying to be positive about the wii then thats a very sad statement you just made,would you not agree that 98% of the comments made before me are just moan/drone?

Red Steel 2
Galaxy 2
Other M
The Conduit
Gladiator A.D
The Grinder
Wii Resort
Vitual Tennis
Tiger Woods PGA 10
Monster Hunter 3
Boom Blox Smash Party

Other than being a fanboy how could you say the Natal thing isn't cool? If it actually works it'll be freaking awesome.

Have you ever seen a Mime in action :)

[video=youtube;UPBoVM8xiSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPBoVM8xiSQ[/video]

So I just got done watching the conference about 5 minutes ago, and I can say it was better than last year's, but not by too much. The only games that really poked at my interest were New Super Mario Bros. Wii (4 player could be nice), Super Mario Galaxy 2 (it looks like the same game, but with Yoshi), and Metroid: Other M (interesting, need more info).

I really wanted a new Zelda. :C

Otherwise, M$ definitely "won" E3 this year. I still haven't heard Sony announcements besides the motion controller and the MGS PSP game, time to go and look.

Ok first of all I'm really impressed with the games that are coming to the Wii this year. A lot of them look very promising and the hardcore gamer is definitely getting their fix this year and next year.

But let me address the conference itself for a minute, I believe Nintendo's conference was good. Their main tag line was games for everyone and they did showcase games for EVERYONE. Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Dead Space: Extraction, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, The Conduit, and Metroid Other M were all given some kind of love. Also, most of you only think the other conferences were better because their motion control stuff was "new", mind you Nintendo has had motion control since the Wii launched. And I really wasn't impressed with SONY's controller, it was just two motionplus Wiimotes. If Nintendo had saved the announcement of Wiimotionplus for this year, then you all would have been satisfied. But the fact is they just ushered in the technology first. So don't put so much emphasis on this one conference, look at the big picture. Motionplus is still awesome, new core games are rolling in, and Third Parties are taking notice.

i think nintendo sucked today. all crap. nothing i plan on purchasing except the new galaxy which isnt going to be released for like amillion years.
sony kicked butt today. im so buying a ps3 now. i would sell my wii but my parents consider it a "family entertainment device" so they wont let me. whatever.

I have now officially flopped to being a sony backer
Sony > Nintendo > Microsoft

:D

Ok first of all I'm really impressed with the games that are coming to the Wii this year. A lot of them look very promising and the hardcore gamer is definitely getting their fix this year and next year.

But let me address the conference itself for a minute, I believe Nintendo's conference was good. Their main tag line was games for everyone and they did showcase games for EVERYONE. Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Dead Space: Extraction, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, The Conduit, and Metroid Other M were all given some kind of love. Also, most of you only think the other conferences were better because their motion control stuff was "new", mind you Nintendo has had motion control since the Wii launched. And I really wasn't impressed with SONY's controller, it was just two motionplus Wiimotes. If Nintendo had saved the announcement of Wiimotionplus for this year, then you all would have been satisfied. But the fact is they just ushered in the technology first. So don't put so much emphasis on this one conference, look at the big picture. Motionplus is still awesome, new core games are rolling in, and Third Parties are taking notice.

Nice observation. I agree.

So IGN says that High Voltage will be showing an unannounced title on Thursday.... Do you think that's just outdated? They already announced Gladiator A.D. and The Grinder...

You're only telling yourself what you want to hear. True or not.

No believe him. If you have the Nintendo Channel go on it and it shows you previews of upcoming games :) There like 3 Mario games coming up, 1 Metroid, and even a Pokemon Game. There are more but I'm exited for those specially Metroid and Super Mario Bros Wii.

Back