Nintendo's next console?

Retro64

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
Peterborough, Uk
Wii Online Code
2250-1572-7068-2208
Now that the big 'N' has created a pretty revolutionary way to play games, what do you think they could do to make there next creation original?

What the hell are you thinking of the er.... Next-next Gen?

The Wii was just out a few months ago and the DS lite is still selling fast.

Calm down!

Last edited:
ahem

I know the wii has been out a few months. This was just a fun 'thought provoking' question. Was just curious what people think nintendo's future 'console' might be. Yes, i meant next-gen of course!

God i hope not. These combo systems like tv & video/dvd are not good when something packs up. The whole system has to get replaced :ihih:

How about having 2 gloves which can do all the Wii mote can do but more and really feel like you are part of the game more ;)

Hmmm....i'm not sure...good idea yes..and will happen, but no idea when. Lot of issues involved, sounds like something Microsoft would do really lol.

I dont think anyone will know until it's revealed. Nintendo has always been like a killer bees nest in an old folks home ; highly unpredictable yet loads of fun.

Ah well, they have still got a long long way to go,, i'm hoping developers really make some good use of the Wiimotes, there are so many things they can do to make some really origonal games.

I hope Nintendo focus on amazing Graphics for their next console.

And the next console should also fouc on multi-media like the 360 and ps3 (eg have a HDD etc...)

yeh, don't i know it :frown2:

Can u imagine the cost of the hardware and software from m$? :eek:

On second thoughts not a good idea. Playing VR Mortal Kombat with huge rumble packs on ya body... i'd go to work with bruises all over me LOL

Thier next console should definatly have HD capable graphics, and using Wii mote features, how amazing would that be ;) But anyway its too early to be talking about this huh lol lets talk about some of the games Wii should come out

Back