No Hardcore dancing in the living room- Fav. Metal/HxC songs.

Acid bath...
That was some sex. i.e good music.

DRMARIOs song wasnt that bad, but ozzy mustve been pretty high to do that cover.

Yet agian ozzy.
He is a master, and a king. His works are known even by thouse whom wish not to know.

-As I Lay Dying

:thumbsup:

I first got into metal with bands like As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, and As Blood Runs Black.
I'm into a lot of stuff now, but mostly progressive metal - Dream Theater, 3, Between the Buried and Me, Everygrey, Opeth.

I'm with Napalm here, don't listen to much modern metal. I'm all for classic rock, but you know classic metal is out there too. Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Heaven and Hell, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, etc.

:thumbsup:

I first got into metal with bands like As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, and As Blood Runs Black.
I'm into a lot of stuff now, but mostly progressive metal - Dream Theater, 3, Between the Buried and Me, Everygrey, Opeth.

Dude[et],
Thats my fav. new age line up. As I lay dying got me into metal too. Good choice.

And yeah the classics are good, Without them, we wouldnt have today.

Lets have a moment of silence for metal.

Haha tis true, tis true.

I see you like disturbed, I havent been keepin up with them. 6 days till what?

Going to see them live, been waiting for this for months!!!! It's their Music As A Weapon 4 tour (Disturbed's headlining) which is more like a music festival than just a concert. They're having vendors selling stuff outside and 2 stages. On the second stage it's: Suicide Silence, Spineshank, Bury Your Dead, Crooked X, Born of Osiris, and After the Burial. On the Main stage its KillSwitch Engage, Lacuna Coil, Chimaira, and then Disturbed ending the festival with a bang.

Edit: Forgot to mention they're also bringing along world renowned tattoo artists

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god...
That made me drool as I read it. Thats perhapps one of the best line ups Ive heard of.

Tickets sold out? I might just have to go to that.

Oh my god...
That made me drool as I read it. Thats perhapps one of the best line ups Ive heard of.

Tickets sold out? I might just have to go to that.

Im not sure, you might be able to find some tickets over ticket master, I got mine for $60 there, if not then you could always try Ebay. If you want more info about it go to musicasaweapon4.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, Thanks bro for lettin me know.
Ill let you know if I can find a way to that show ;)

Back