No More Heroes 1/22? No hype.

ChristmasWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
Where's the hype for this game. I hear it's a AAA title. I am thinking about buying it. However, I am trying to understand the concept of this game. You're just a tough guy with a lightsaber and pwn everyone? Good thing this game was released not in the same month as Brawl.

if you want to know more about the plot etc. just go to wikipedia

and i think there's plenty of hype for it, this thread has been added to the multiple threads already created, and there are some nice sigs etc out there based on this game....

How is it a AAA title before its actually released worldwide. Its only gotten one review.

Chances are Brawl is AAA though. Unless they do something to screw it up, but the chances of that are low.

ChristmasWii said:
Where's the hype for this game. I hear it's a AAA title. I am thinking about buying it. However, I am trying to understand the concept of this game. You're just a tough guy with a lightsaber and pwn everyone? Good thing this game was released not in the same month as Brawl.

there's been hype for it in pretty much every video game magazine and video game site i check out. Most of it isn't advertising, but previews by the magazine. It definitely isn't as hyped as some other games but to say there's no buzz going around about this game is inaccurate.

And yeah, the story is basically you're an aspiring assassin, you have to take down the other assassins with your Energy Katana(i believe that's what they call it), also there are side missions and odd jobs to do, even some mini games to make money and stuff (grass mowing, garbage collection, etc), which sounds silly i know but from what all the magazines/sites have been saying it's actually really, really fun.
if you want i can scan a copy(in b&w) of an article about it for you from nintendo power, i can email it(can't post it on here, i can't convert it from PDF to JPEG. sorry)

kyle

kyle.

Back