Noo!!!!

ilikecookies

WiiChat Member
Mar 2, 2007
B.C.
Wii Online Code
3054-3489-6043-9855
I put in just over 40 hours of game play. I just got the 2nd piece of the twilight mirror when...

MY BROTHER SAVED OVER MY FILE!

arrg!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Now I will never finish this game:sad: :sad:

hmmm, looks like ilikecookies will not have a brother by this time tomorrow.... you know what id do, just delete his file. but don't do it now, wait till he gets near the end. then delete it. if you wanna be hella mean.

good idea... but he beat it already! he started a new one and saved over mine cause there were no more left :mad:

ilikecookies said:
good idea... but he beat it already! he started a new one and saved over mine cause there were no more left :mad:

damn, that takes away all the fun. oh well, back to plan a, no brother by this time tomorrow, got it?

Wow, times like this, I'm glad I'm an only child. (lucky-son-of-a-*****-aren't-I?)

lol good thing hes moving out this summer! Then it will just be me.

His brother is already dead and this game will still be fun I am about to start it for the second time when I get back

Since I am the only one that ever played this game at my house I never had this problem....But you know what I hate? NES. My brother and I played Rampage for HOURS! And there is no save point. You have to just keep playing. I think we were like 2 cities away from beating the game when all of the sudden the game froze and started blinking. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Rush through the whole game and collect items after. You should be at the 2nd mirror shard within 7 hours =).

ilikecookies said:
I put in just over 40 hours of game play. I just got the 2nd piece of the twilight mirror when...

MY BROTHER SAVED OVER MY FILE!

arrg!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Now I will never finish this game:sad: :sad:
i have a brother like that, so im going to put parental control on Zelda so he cant play. at all :devil:

Do you have an SD card and recently backed up the game? How has no one thought of this as an answer for this guy and the other one?

ilikecookies said:
Delete it any way because he won't do the final boss untill a while

Why?........Why did this thread have to be bumped for no reason?

Especially when the thread itself lasted for.....1 DAY!

seriously, there's been like 5 zelda threads that have been bumped in the past hour or so. but if you want a thread to die, don't post in it.

Back