noob question help anyone please

gfernandes

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2008
hi everyone dose any one know how come i could spectate a game and easily and quickey but when i look for a random brawl match its say seeking seeeking seeking forever and i never get to play im stuck at always the punching bad then sumtimes i get a message saying lost connection to other players please if anyone has the time to help me greatly thank you sry for my bad english

I know this sounds easy but how do you add a second player on super smash bros, brawl?

gfernandes said:
hi everyone dose any one know how come i could spectate a game and easily and quickey but when i look for a random brawl match its say seeking seeeking seeking forever and i never get to play im stuck at always the punching bad then sumtimes i get a message saying lost connection to other players please if anyone has the time to help me greatly thank you sry for my bad english

Ya well i had the same problem for along time but i was able to do some with anyone matches, but how i fixed it was i first started playing when it was later at night or early in the morning so the servers are not full and i changed my routers setting and port forwarded some wii address and channged the channel to 11, Anywaysw Nintendo online wifi sucks when its with anyone so what i do is just go on Wiichat get lots of friend codes and battle with friends becuase well you dont have to wait and you get to do 1vs 1

Back