"With Anyone" Mode not working for me

The With Anyone mode is completely worthless anyway. Who wants to play 2-minute KO fests against nameless players anyway. I'll stick with Friends matches. Too bad "friends" aren't always on when I'm on!

So far, I'm pretty disappointed with the online portion.

To think, we thought that the online in MSC was crappy! They've gone backwards a 1/2 year later! How does that work, exactly?

Atomheart said:
To think, we thought that the online in MSC was crappy! They've gone backwards a 1/2 year later! How does that work, exactly?

They've been practicing. :frown2:

Same problem happened with me, but I think it also has to do with MY connection, I don't know how good yours is though, I played one game this morning and it was extremely laggy, about 2 hours after that I tried and that's what happened to me...

Given that wifi everyone is probably the first thing player try when they get the game, Nintendo is probably doing maintenance and upgrade right now. But it would help a lot of Nintendo sends a message and tell us exactly what's going on. Have anyone tried calling customer service?

Nintendo support site saids the disconnect error is due to high amount of traffics (not surprising). I would encourage everyone to fill out the survey to help Nintendo to solve the problem. http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/ts/gameSSBB.jsp

Last edited:
I bought the game this afternoon and have no been able to start a single match online.

Keep getting:

Disconnected from network during transmission.

ERROR CODE: 85010

I know my wireless is fine because I play MOH: H2 for hours at a time online.

EDIT: Look the error up and it is basically the Nintendo servers are overloaded.

If only they'd had some warning that the game was going to be so popular....

If only they'd repeatedly delayed the sale of the game so they'd have time to beef up their servers...

Poor nintendo.

lol, i lolled. Oh well, im hoping it will be cleared up soon... Please Nintendo, PLEASE!!
:D

I was able to play 3 games. I won 2 of em so that was fun. But SSBB must take up alot of bandwidth because when my brother playin cod4 on ps3 he starts to lag alot and I lag on SSBB alot too.

Anyway after 3 games it started to get connection errors again.

Yeah I am having a hard time finding people to fight on "anyone" mode maybe just not enough people have the game???

Plus it waits for 4 people to fight...i'll sit there and maybe get 2 other people to join but after waiting 5 minutes they all leave

Someone give me your friend codes

Likewise.

I can't get to play With Anyone and have tried this maybe 15-20 times.

I get the sandbag waiting stage while it seems to be "seeking" for players. I'll wait for maybe 3-5 minutes and later get a message saying that I "have lost connection to other players and will be disconnected".

Seems to be a problem for everyone else. It's not your connection if you can download Wii updates. I'm thinking its more of a server problem.

ive been able to get around 5 decent 4 player with anyone matches.....

out of 934 tries

umm i get that during the day but from midnight - 4am (central) i can play online so try that

Back