noooo*deep breath in*ooooo!

hiMe

*glare of doom*
Nov 22, 2007
Oxford
Wii Online Code
6929-0125-0168-8136
My Brother is selling The N64.But I don't want him to.
It might be worth alot in the future...maybe...>.>;;

I dout it
The N64 was a good seller
Its some of the games that might be worth some thing

yea i think Prinny is right, the games might be worth more then the console itself later down the line

I say keep it, that thing was more of a classic than any other system I know of other than PS1 and Atari.

have you no soul??

you must keep this console for the pure sentiment of it all

my bro is selling it,not me
:sick:

I doubt it will be worth "alot" for atleast another 15 years or so... even then it seems to be one of the systems that sticks around because of its popularity... keep it to keep it...

he wont get much for it anyways... depending on what hes asking average is 20-25 bucks for the console with controllers, and about 2 bucks a game.

i see N64's with like a dozen games sell for 50 bucks at best.

hiMe said:
My Brother is selling The N64.But I don't want him to.
It might be worth alot in the future...maybe...>.>;;
This is a common misconception.

People seem to believe that once they stop making games for consoles, said console will be worth a lot of money.

Ever wondered why you can pick up a NES in any second hand or retro store for about £20?

Ever wondered why you can pick up a mint condition Gold Zelda NES game for much more than that?

Games appreciate in value, not consoles.

FRuMMaGe said:
This is a common misconception.

People seem to believe that once they stop making games for consoles, said console will be worth a lot of money.

Ever wondered why you can pick up a NES in any second hand or retro store for about £20?

Ever wondered why you can pick up a mint condition Gold Zelda NES game for much more than that?

Games appreciate in value, not consoles.
yeah but but but! he's selling the games too-various cools ones: DK,mario 64,Zelda ocrina of time,Banjo and kazooi[sp] and the best game ever!: Conkers bad fur day xDDD

nic7 said:
Did you follow my link? A couple of those games are worth quite a bit of money..

nice site nic7, do they prices for other console games as well?

Back