Not a complaint: Anyone else experiencing sluggish refreshes?

Yeah it must have been, was it the host of the website or something?

Was, perhaps, but I was talking about now. :) However, he said that it must have been his laptop.

I'll look into it, but our peak times aren't for another 5 hours or so. Thanks for the feedback.

thank you, i0n! :)
i know troubleshooting something intermittent will be tough... the board seemed relatively busy yesterday and last night.

i wouldn't know if the brawl release will increase the activity or if everyone will be playing brawl instead of posting. :)

Last edited:
idjut said:
thank you, i0n! :)
i know troubleshooting something intermittent will be tough... the board seemed relatively busy yesterday and last night.

i wouldn't know if the brawl release will increase the activity or if everyone will be playing brawl instead of posting. :)

Yeah, i want to get this place running as speedily as possible so that any new visitors browsing once brawl is released, doesnt slow you guys down. I mentioned a few weeks back about possible upgrades so i'll keep you guys informed on that :)

Things were kind of slow but not out of the ordinary for myself. Possibly just reached a abnormal peak.

i0n said:
Yeah, i want to get this place running as speedily as possible so that any new visitors browsing once brawl is released, doesnt slow you guys down. I mentioned a few weeks back about possible upgrades so i'll keep you guys informed on that :)

Hello admin, have you got a link to them upgrade posts please? I'd like to know what's going on.

Inceptor said:
Hello admin, have you got a link to them upgrade posts please? I'd like to know what's going on.

Link

With i0n being the suave spy he is, he never mentioned what his plans were however he did promise changes and to listen to the user.

There is 15 pages of user suggestions there which i0n has wrote onto a file.

Happens to me too. Particularly on profiles.

Sometimes when I try to view my usercp, it says "waiting" for ages and then tries to download the file "usercp.php"

FRuMMaGe said:
Happens to me too. Particularly on profiles.

Sometimes when I try to view my usercp, it says "waiting" for ages and then tries to download the file "usercp.php"
i've always been curious on which browser you use on osX, FRuMMaGe

Back