Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I wanted
  1. The Wii
  2. Madden 07
  3. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
  4. One WiiMote
  5. One Nunchuck Controller
for Christmas..it turns out total price was $410.
I asked my Mom if I could get this, she said it was too much, so I asked her what if I paid $100, making it $310, it was still too much :(
So I am not going to get the Wii this year, but next year I will :(
So I am quitting the Newsletter Team :(, Sorry GreyKirby, hopefully the first issue will be sucessful :) And nice avvy :)
And I will probably not post as much on this Forum and proably not making in more threads...very good Forum ion :)
I will still check up on here but not as much as I did before :(

Why don't you ask for a wii from your parents, and assuming you get presents from other people, ask them if you can get money or gift cards.

Make a donation fund? Or make some money doing some online surveys?

aww well your missing out!
The Wii is fun as hell!!!
Why not just get the Wii from your parents and sell other games for the games you really want!!!???

why not get the just the wii and still pay your parents the $100 that will be $150 then showoff your wii 2 as many family members friends etc. and just hope that they get you some wii games :smilewinkgrin:

I asked her if $250 was still alot she said yes.
My parents arent poor they just have to give a present to everyone one of my family (7 kids including me and my Dad) and relatives that live close (4 families).
A total of 11.
But Im trying to get enough money as possible...and will go ask her if $150 is alot, she'll probably say no :)

wiicanchangetheworld said:
I asked her if $250 was still alot she said yes.
My parents arent poor they just have to give a present to everyone one of my family (7 kids including me and my Dad) and relatives that live close (4 families).
A total of 11.
But Im trying to get enough money as possible...and will go ask her if $150 is alot, she'll probably say no :)
That is the same situation I am in. My mom won't cough up $250 cause she needs to buy my little nephews all 360 games, including Gears of War:mad5:. She told me she can give me $150, so it was a deal. I'm selling my paintball gear for about $150, so I'll have enough for the system and maybe one game. But my bro is picking Zelda up for me for Xmas, can't wait!!

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING BUT I AM GETTING THE WII!
OMFG!
IM SO EXCITED!
YESSSSSSSSSS
But it sucks that I only get Wii Sports :(
And no extra controller :( :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Last edited:
Kool see i told u it would work ;) and now remember after you get the wii let every1 know ure got 1 (or are getting one for christmas) and that you arent getting any games :frown2: o yea and make sure to tell them youre getting them a present and get them something cheap or ask your mom if she cant just tell them u helped her buy the present :cool: and if they still didnt get u a present they will feel bad and get you something :arf: (note:this works better if you do this with distant relatives as that gives them time to buy you something)

How bout (if u have brothers and sisters) convince them to get the wii and it can be all of ur guys xmas presents and ud share it. However the downside is that it isnt fully urs and u have to share it, if ur willing to do that. Im an only child so my parents are buying me a ps3 ;)

Sorry to hear that man. Honestly, just sit your parents down and talk to them. I was forutnate enough growing up that if my parents knew I wanted something very much, they loved to say they didn't get it, but they always did. ANyway, just talk to them, let them know that this is something special to you and that you won't ask for anything for a long time to come. Another thing, try asking for jsut the console then try to get games with your own money, that way having them spend only $250 looks a hell of alot better than $410.

I'm glad my parents arn't that cheap. They are getting me a Mac ($750) and are paying for half of my Wii and games ($200). But Christmas is about the only time they buy me anything so I guess it evens out. And ZinGy wtf is wrong with your....Selling all your paintball stuff for a freakin game console. :nono:

Yeah, thanks for the advice but Im already getting the Wii:D :D :D :D :D

My total Wii spendings came to £280 which my parents said would be too much so I offered to pay half and they agreed

Back