Not Impressed

That's awesome!
But it's really small and probably easily breakable... The graphics r the same, put I dun care about that. For an Atari anyway.

Was anyone else disappointed with the graphics on the wii?

I have been putting it off for awhile until the price finally came down, and then I went and bought the Wii I spent $400 total with all the accessories yet I don't see where it can even compare with the xbox 360, or PS3... I wonder if Nintendo plans to improve on it.

For those of you that have the wii, is the limited memory an issue when saving games?

eh, i thought they were okay.. nintendo is still working on their Wii 2, as I am told, so maybe..

And the price of the hardware may fool you, but the fully loaded controllers is about $85 bucks a piece + batteries,

Um, the Wii Remote is $39.99 and the Nunchuk is $19.99. Your math is quite a bit off.
I said fullly loaded meaning with the motion+ attachment which is about $25 depending where u buy it (i reccomend wal-mart ($20) though I work at GS). $40(wiimote)+$20(nunchuck)+$25(motion+)=$85 each then add the batteries

And I don't need luck, Assassin's Creed 2 will keep me busy on the PS3. When I'm done with that, I have over 150 games on multiple platforms that I haven't touched in a while (a little Atari will do me some good). Refreshing the good times and all. Eventually a new game comes out. I'll just start the process over again.

LOL.

The Wii Remote bundle with Wii Motion plus is $49.99. Add $19.99 for the nunchuck and that comes out to $70. Also, the Wii Remote COMES WITH BATTERIES. So I really don't understand where you're coming up with $15 for batteries.

Furthermore, your efforts to stretch your argument are lame. It's pretty well known that there are very few games that utilize the Wii MotionPlus, and as a result it is really not a necessary accessory for the time being. But keep bringing that up anyway if it makes you feel better.

By the way, that's good for you with Assasin's Creed for PS3. I'm willing to bet there are some AWESOME PS3 forums where you can talk about that game all you want. But alas, this is a Nintendo forum, where I was hoping to read up on new Nintendo titles and news, instead of hearing some kid whine about why Nintendo won't bend over for his every wish and whim. Oh well, who was I kidding?

Wii Remote = $39.99 and the Nunchuk = $19.99.
I said fullly loaded meaning with the motion+ attachment $40+$20+$25=$85 each then add the batteries.

The Wii Remote bundle with Wii Motion plus is $49.99. Add $19.99 for the nunchuck and that comes out to $70. Also, the Wii Remote COMES WITH BATTERIES. So I really don't understand where you're coming up with $15 for batteries.
I was talking about if you already had bought the wiimotes before the bundle came out. Besides $70 is still alot of dough. And those battieries WILL die eventually. Rechargable battieries probably are around $7(Eco which last 5-7 years) to $15 that comes with a recharger. So if u take out that $15 from buying the wiimote, nunchuck and motion+ each INDIVIDUALLY, it'll probably go into battieries unless you have some already.

Furthermore, your efforts to stretch your argument are lame. It's pretty well known that there are very few games that utilize the Wii MotionPlus, and as a result it is really not a necessary accessory for the time being.
Was I arguing? Can't really tell since it's text. Depends on how the person perceives the message I guess. "for the time being", isn't being prepared now, better than when it's too late? That's not a good "arguement" so to speak, but I was never, at least not trying to, argue.
Oh well, who was I kidding?
Not everyone has the same opinion. There are people who speak up, people who stay quiet and watch from the shadows and those who don't give a damn. I don't really care if we are or not arguing, so I hypothetically "give up" because I'd eventually "lose" due to mainy laziness. It's in human nature that everyone wants to win at everything, but it's virtually impossible.

There is that.
I have been trying to avoid that site for some time.

YARS REVENGE!!

Nerd trivia time-
Both that game and E.T. where made by the same person
So he made one of the best ever and the worst ever

And there's an Easter Egg in Yar's Revenge that reveals "HSWWSH" (his initials forward and backward) standing for Howard Scott Warshaw.

(and I'm such an Atari nerd that I knew that off the top of my head...:yikes:)

And E.T. suffered from an extremely short development deadline.

And E.T. suffered from an extremely short development deadline.

Yeah that has been said about it.
Still its quite a achievement in life.
Both the worst and the best
Most company's cant even get the best bit right
(Im not looking at EA only slightly glancing at them)

Come to think of it Sonic has been in "one of the best" (Sonic CD/2)and also "One of the worst" (Sonic Jam game.com)

Ok I think this topic has been taken a bit far off track, but sod it a thread in this section with a decent conversation going is rare

Last edited:
Back