Not Long Till Mario & Sonic!!!

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
Its Not That Long Till Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games Comes Out! (In Europe Anyway!) Im Not Sure If Its Comin Out For The US In November Too But I Cant Wait For It To Come Out! So Excited!!!:yesnod: Anyone Else?

I'm not. I live in europe so ya it will be coming out soon. But there are so many other great games coming out (see sig) that I'm just not interested. Maybe if I had more money :)

Last edited:
Yeeep! Thats right! I already preored mine from Gamestop! Wooot!:lol:

I might get a little more excited after I hear some positive feed back on the game. It has potential, but I'll want to read everyones views on the game before I go out and buy it.

me im not interested in te slightest and im a little dissapointed that their first game together was a silly olympics one, it should have been Brawl.

also if this game doeas well then dam were gonna have a frequent flier our way, we will probably have them every olympics.
*Prays to god this doesnt happen*

Have they announced every sport in it? I'm still hoping for tennis! I'm getting a little sick of wii sports...

daviduk200 said:
me im not interested in te slightest and im a little dissapointed that their first game together was a silly olympics one, it should have been Brawl.

also if this game doeas well then dam were gonna have a frequent flier our way, we will probably have them every olympics.
*Prays to god this doesnt happen*

Well, I remember everyone getting all mad because they thought Sonic wouldn't be in Brawl because someone at Nintendo or Sega said the Olympics game was the first to feature both characters, and people thought it was coming out after brawl, so to me, this increases the possibility of sonic being in brawl.

Hmm... alot of people dissing this game. I mean, this game, recently anyway, has been getting great impressions. I've heard Archery and Fencing are absolutely fantastic. I'm definitely not passing on this one. I mean compared to Brawl and Galaxy, this game isn't even close, but I plan on purchasing this one along with Resident Evil and Zach and Wiki. Should be a great party game I imagine.

For Thatsit these are the confirmed sports for MSOG

Fencing – Individual epée
Archery
Shooting – Skeet
Gymnastics - Trampoline
Gymnastics - Vault
Field - High Jump
Field - Pole Vault
Field - Long Jump
Field - Triple Jump
Field – Javelin Throw
Field - Hammer Throw
Rowing – Single Sculls
Table Tennis - Singles
Aquatics – 100m Freestyle
Aquatics – 4×100m Freestyle
Track – 110m and 400m Hurdles
Track – 4×100m Relay
Track –100m and 400m

All these sports look great. Great for multiplayer.

Last edited:
i should be excited for this game, but it really really really irks me that mario is racing RACING SONIC!!! it just offically labels sonics death for 3D when anyone otha than the Flash, superman or .....someone actually blinding fast is racing and keeping up with him...he's supoose to be mach 1 speed.....cmon man....

I'm not too excited, but another wifi game will be a nice addition to the Wii collection.

Back