nunchuck fault !

nothing to do with yellowness but does anybody think there anologue stick is a bit crap compared to normal controllers?

The tinted color I noticed as well on my nunchuck. And my hands become sweat when I play for long period.
But when I bought a new one I noticed that even before I begin to using it it was tinted as the other.
So probably has something to do with the rubber (or some nunchuck's rubber) not being the same bright white as the rest of the Wii items.

no1cubehead said:
nothing to do with yellowness but does anybody think there anologue stick is a bit crap compared to normal controllers?

Noooo.........the analogue stick as stayed the same so far as im concerned.
Its just on a separate pad.

PLUS i fought sweat was clear?
U must have gotten pizza or food wotever all over your stick

uhm.... hmmm.. wear gloves..

not joking either.. :/ it can be solved! i dunno.. :] i wouldve tried it.. but then the sweat would be in the gloves right? hmm... buy skins for you nunchucks and wii remote! search up on the engine "Wii skins"

Last edited:
CashMoneyGifford said:
First off, don't take offense to anything I'm about to say...

...but GROSS.

no, I don't sweat when I use the wii. And I've been involved in some pretty hardcore wii tennis drinking games. But seriously, I don't get the sweat thing, I've never had the wiimote or nunchuck get moist, I've never dropped it (let alone flung it at my tv). I use the wii strap out of habbit, but really dont need to.

Maybe you should see a doctor or something, because the fact you have that much hand sweat is disturbing. AND WHY ARE YOU BLAMING NINTENDO FOR THIS?! Thats rediculous! Nintendo can't be at fault for your weird glandular problems just like they shouldn't be responsibile for idiots chucking their wiimote.

Sorry if this was harsh, but the stuff you are touching is turning yellow. THATS GROSS! and in no way the nunchuck's fault.

Your a moron.

Maybe it has something to do with the climate? I live in a tropical climate and if i play the Wii on a really hot day and i'm playing something like boxing on wii sports, yes my hands do become sweaty. lay off the poor bloke, maybe he is in a similar situation.

What i suggest for u Yellow_Wii is checking out the skins you can buy for the Wii. I don't have any for the nunchuck but i do for the remote and they work GREAT!!! Either that or keep a cloth with u when u play - if u feel ur hands becoming balmy, pause the game and wipe the nunchuck and ur hands.

i have just checked my numchuck, and it doesnt seem to have that problem, but in th past i have noticed hands getting a bit sweaty if playing boxing for a few hours

when i first played the wii my hands got sweaty in boxing. and i do notcie it that my numbchuck joystick has a faint yellow color on it. but its not that bad.

Yellow_Wii said:
i think i have found somehting wrong with the design of the nunchuck

if you have plaed your wii for a while then you might have the same problem as me and loads of my friends

basically you sweat because your moving around right ?

well if you stare at your joystick hard you will see its starting to turn a yellowish colour through sweat :tard:

just have a look at your nunchuck and you'll probally see what i mean

well the point i'm getting at is how yellow will it get ?
is there something you could clean it with ?
a soloution ?

if it gets to bad i might get a black controller when its released in the uk

thanks !

I don't have this issue because I actually take a shower and use soap everyday. Maybe you should try that, then your controller won't turn yellow. . .mine hasn't and I sweat when I play too.

Maybe get some metholated spirits on a damn cloth and wipe it over.

Maybe ur eating too many bananas :p, i play it lots. no change in color. But i keep clean of course. :p

This sounds like a fault in personal hygiene rather than the nunchuk. It doesn't harm the performance of the device, and if you find it gross, then you should stop sweating. :p

WolfpacSnakepit said:
Your a moron.
You're*

If you want to pass such a harsh judgement on someone else's intelligence you should probably use correct spelling.

ok for your infomation i take a shower every morning with soap etc

and i eat healthily

right i think i'll lokk for skins thanks ! but i thought that it didnt cover the nunchuck joystick itself?

Back