O Canada

It is only for Ontario as it was declared my McGuinty and not Harper. As for the user in Alberta always celebrating it, well, you guys don't even pay PST.

actually we do say eh, alot of the times we just dont notice because its becme so natural in our daily speech, next time your with people, listen close , and yull hear eh every here and there

i used to live in guelph ontario and went to gcvi but my evil parents made me move to fortmcmurray, the gay-town iin alberta

261311 said:
It is only for Ontario as it was declared my McGuinty and not Harper. As for the user in Alberta always celebrating it, well, you guys don't even pay PST.

hahaha yeup, and only 5% gst now. and we got a random 400 bucks back from our government a little while ago from ralph before he retired haha.

and my sister says eh all the time haha (no she is not native)

you think the natives say eh cuz their always saying " hey, give me the lysol" and the hey sounds like ey when they say it haha.

zapasant93 said:
new brunswick, isnt that where the highschool basketball team died in a crash?

because our basketball team just played a game in honour f them by wearing red take on our jerseys

yeah, happened in Miramichi. that was the top story on all the news stations over here.

D1nner said:
=O

Hmm besides Town Center I usually go to Pacific Mall on Markham. Favourite take-out place would probably be Popeyes>_> And I went to Mother Teresa for freshman year and then Pope John Paul 2 till graduation =X.

Yeah agreed, especially Town Center -_- It's always so crowded there.

Weird o_O I've never seen any of those take-outs before. Where are they located?

That's cool. Is that in Scarborough too?
- I've never actually been to Pacific Mall. I've been to First Markham Place which is right beside it, though. I've heard non-Asians get dirty looks and ripped off in there. Any truth in that? D: I've REALLY wanted to go in there (I collect Japanese/Korean stationery obsessively) but that kinda turned me off, I get enough of it already.

- Haha I have no idea where those schools are, just like you have no idea where my fav takeout places are xD. I think we're familiar with opposite ends of Scarborough =P

- Yeah Wexford is in Scarborough. Pharmacy & Lawrence. I take it you're 905 region?

PKU4GOOD said:
yeah, happened in Miramichi. that was the top story on all the news stations over here.

top story in many places, including my town st thomas

Celeste said:
- Yeah Wexford is in Scarborough. Pharmacy & Lawrence. I take it you're 905 region?
I remember talking about this with someone, may have been you, but I go to Sir John A Macdonald CI, on Pharmacy between Finch and Sheppard. Their both TDSB.

How did i miss this thread? it's already 5 pages in. I live an hour away from Edmonton. actually were i live is known for the cops being killed.
mushroomedmario said:
who here likes corner gas? it's my favourite show

Corner Gas is the best!!!

zapasant93 said:
speaking of edmonton

West Edmonton mall, the largest mall in the world.

canada pwns.

I've been to West Edmonton Mall so many times i can get my way around there easily. It's not that super though. Actually last time I went there, there was a gang fight. and a persons nose go cut off i think. Actually also a guy tried to pick a fight with me while i was there as well. The waterpark kicks ass though.

Oh ya and Poutine FTW!!! :drool: :drool:

About the west ed mall. Heard somewhere that a bigger mall is going to be built. It sucks. I think it's part of this building that's under construction called the Berj Dubai but i'm not sure and too lazy to check

So I haven't yet hung out with my fellow Ontarians :lol:

And you gotta love Canada getting games like No More Heroes late..eh?

i feel kinda jealous of u because u can still talk about places in toronto and i had
to move to alberta and i miss my old town of guelph.:mad5:

Back