Obama Sees Gamers as Underachievers

Dorkfish said:
VVVVVVVVVVV

Yeah I know...

I was just pointing that out because no candidate would ever say that seeing as they depend on advertisements shown on television and most people watch the race through television.

you know what's funny Dfish? i was about to quote myself too to make the point about how people can't comprehend what they read. He Never says anything about underachieving. Its about children getting outside instead of rotting inside and watching mindless tv and playing video games all day. Isn't staying inside all day, especially at that age a bad thing?
Besides who cares what a future president may think about video games. He's here to fix the economy, fix international relations, hopefully fix the UN, and hopefully get rid of the wealthfare system.

Has he not played Wii!?

It can be very informative and educational, no wonder kids play the games so long. Seriously, I don't blame them...:lol:

MikemasterM1 said:
i think that means you think obama is the shitiest democrat and that hilary is going to be in the finals with maccain. well that aint gonna happen, beacause obama killed her last chances already, she dont got enough delegates to catch up.

No..., but thanks for making me catch my typo!!

^As if that is ever going to stop happening...

I suppose its a coincidence that the candidates always win the states in which they're from? Just saying...

*sigh* here we go...(k i'm not trying to start an argument or a fight and this is strictly my opinion, if you disagree thats fine, we all have our own freedom of speech.)

alright first to the issue of people thinking games are bad for people, has that ever been proven? i could be wrong on this one but in my honest opinion i believe you can educate yourself through games depending on what you play, when i was in 3rd grade i was the only one that actually played many games, my dad made me read every word on zelda ocarina of time and my reading level actually improved...

About the election, the whole thing just frustrates me. democracy is such a great idea but it fails because of the ignorance of people. I'm not racist and I'm not blindly against people, but i honestly believe that Obama will just create a big racial controversy over the shift in race in the white house if he wins, it will bring out more racial opinions about people and more stereotypes which no positive thing can come from. No i'm not saying that i support Clinton either, shes one of the biggest commercial liars there is in my opinion and she wants to pass amnesty which could result in collapsing our middle class, if her plan works then fine alls right but i highly doubt it will. Recently in school too i heard some girl just say outloud randomly "i want Hilary to win". Sadly most women are voting for Clinton just because shes a woman, and most African Americans are voting for Obama just because of his ethnicity. Now i believe we should all vote on the person who would do the best for our country, its sort of how they elected Arnold as governor, they only voted for him because he was the terminator. I strongly hope Mccain will win, as hes a republican and i believe thats whats needed in the state of war. Bush messed us up by going into Iraq and spending that much money on the war and going in there without a time frame of the whole thing, although its better than just sitting there and doing nothing and trying to talk it out. (yes i know it sucks to have family in Iraq, I'm going through it too)

tloztw said:
*sigh* here we go...(k i'm not trying to start an argument or a fight and this is strictly my opinion, if you disagree thats fine, we all have our own freedom of speech.)

alright first to the issue of people thinking games are bad for people, has that ever been proven? i could be wrong on this one but in my honest opinion i believe you can educate yourself through games depending on what you play, when i was in 3rd grade i was the only one that actually played many games, my dad made me read every word on zelda ocarina of time and my reading level actually improved...

About the election, the whole thing just frustrates me. democracy is such a great idea but it fails because of the ignorance of people. I'm not racist and I'm not blindly against people, but i honestly believe that Obama will just create a big racial controversy over the shift in race in the white house if he wins, it will bring out more racial opinions about people and more stereotypes which no positive thing can come from. No i'm not saying that i support Clinton either, shes one of the biggest commercial liars there is in my opinion and she wants to pass amnesty which could result in collapsing our middle class, if her plan works then fine alls right but i highly doubt it will. Recently in school too i heard some girl just say outloud randomly "i want Hilary to win". Sadly most women are voting for Clinton just because shes a woman, and most African Americans are voting for Obama just because of his ethnicity. Now i believe we should all vote on the person who would do the best for our country, its sort of how they elected Arnold as governor, they only voted for him because he was the terminator. I strongly hope Mccain will win, as hes a republican and i believe thats whats needed in the state of war. Bush messed us up by going into Iraq and spending that much money on the war and going in there without a time frame of the whole thing, although its better than just sitting there and doing nothing and trying to talk it out. (yes i know it sucks to have family in Iraq, I'm going through it too)

Not here, this forum is a Dictatorship, duh?

Anyway, the only women that are voting for Hillary because she too is a woman (or at least she says she is) are feminist retards that think that women don't have enough power, which is terribly WRONG btw. (Condalisa Rice? Secretary of State? Pretty much the #3, also black lol.) Republicans, Democrats, thats what i don't like about this stuff. United we stand? ever heard of that?

I think that the Iraq war was necessary, but the troops should have been
pulled out a long time ago. What is he trying to accomplish? They're their own country, let their government sort it out.

I dont think people are voting for Obama just because hes black. 10 wins in a row, your going to need votes from more than one population to be able to do that. There aren't as many blacks as you think, it isnt the largest minority in America, Hispanics are. There was a Hispanic guy running for the democratic vote, but he dropped out. Obama has some good ideas, some bad ones i must say, but some good ones.

The only other reason i can see people voting for him is because they just dont like Hillary, lol.

Dorkfish said:
Not here, this forum is a Dictatorship, duh?

Anyway, the only women that are voting for Hillary because she too is a woman (or at least she says she is) are feminist retards that think that women don't have enough power, which is terribly WRONG btw. (Condalisa Rice? Secretary of State? Pretty much the #3, also black lol.) Republicans, Democrats, thats what i don't like about this stuff. United we stand? ever heard of that?

I think that the Iraq war was necessary, but the troops should have been
pulled out a long time ago. What is he trying to accomplish? They're their own country, let their government sort it out.

I dont think people are voting for Obama just because hes black. 10 wins in a row, your going to need votes from more than one population to be able to do that. There aren't as many blacks as you think, it isnt the largest minority in America, Hispanics are. There was a Hispanic guy running for the democratic vote, but he dropped out. Obama has some good ideas, some bad ones i must say, but some good ones.

The only other reason i can see people voting for him is because they just dont like Hillary, lol.
we're on the same page about hilary and the war on iraq, and i know not everyone is voting for obama because of ethnicity, but still alot of people are. its sad how people vote on poor reasons

OMG!!!! SOMEONE IM ON THE SAME PAGE WITH!!!! KEWL!!!

P.S.~I just dialed 1800 Boobies, what should i do now?

tloztw said:
we're on the same page about hilary and the war on iraq, and i know not everyone is voting for obama because of ethnicity, but still alot of people are. its sad how people vote on poor reasons

You can't stop from people being bias on appearance, it is quite sad. But if it wasn't that, they'd probably find a way to hate someone for another reason to do with their personality and not their actual views.

Well for one, like many have already said: I don't thnk he was being literal. I mean he very well could have said "turn off the TV and put down the Jig-saw puzzles" But who does those anymore?

I'm sure he was just saying that our youth needs to focus more on their education.....which frankly I agree with.

That and there are some games witch stimulate the mind, and let you start to think outside the box so to say. I've always been convinced that some video games help you with problem solving skills. They can show you that the answers to your in game problems, just like your real life ones, are not always going to be laid out for you.

Back