Ocarina of Time BIG QUESTION!!

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
Is the one you download the origonal or the newer version with better graphics, like the collectors edition?

I wasn't aware the Collector's Edition version had better graphics. :confused:
Anyway, this is the revised version that was released for the N64, with a few bug fixes and the Islamic prayer chant removed.

That's because collector's edition DOESN'T have better graphics. Don't know where he got that idea

Guy at gamestop told me that when i asked him about what was new in the collectors edition.

laderer5 said:
Guy at gamestop told me that when i asked him about what was new in the collectors edition.
The collectors edition doesnt have better graphics. Bascially, the collecotrs edition has got some minor "gimmicky" changes to the temples, and the temples ONLY. It just seems like they just re-organised the rooms and changed the order of platforms,doors etc. If your a mega zelda fan you should check it out.

Napalmbrain said:
It was the original music for the Fire Temple. Someone complained, so they changed it.

That really makes me angry. Im not really muslim, but I come from a mostly Islamic country (Turkey) and I find that really demeaning. So what if there is Arabic in the game? No metroid download or purchases from me.

Fire Temple Chant : "I bear witness that there is no God but Allah."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZ1-fF61x4

The graphics weren't upgraded but the resolution was among other things.

Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition Disk

New Features

* Resolution upgraded to 640x480
* Dolby Pro-Logic Sound Added
* 480p Progressive Scan Support

The Virtual Console version is v1.2 (popular N64 grey catridge) of the game and does not include the above features. Also missing is:

*Rumble Feature

Missing from both Gamecube and VC is the Fire Temple Chant, unfortunately.

If you've never played this game or even a fan of series, I vouch only play the collectors disk version if you got component cables

cimbom said:
That really makes me angry. Im not really muslim, but I come from a mostly Islamic country (Turkey) and I find that really demeaning. So what if there is Arabic in the game? No metroid download or purchases from me.

That makes you really angry? Good. You dont deserve special treatment, and anything Christian would have been removed like THAT *SNAP*, so its demeaning for you to not get special treatment? Why arent there any Christian songs or references in ANY games? because people HATE Christianity and want to destroy it......"I bear witness that there is no God but Allah." You think they could mention Jesus in the LOZ? I'm not Christian like you say you arent muslim, so the fact that you sound so aggresive over a song that YOU dont care about since YOU arent religious speaks volumes. Don't play stupid, its not about the Arabic language obviously.

I find your ignorant comments demeaning. Dont download or purchase ****, we dont care.

Can I go to one of your Arabic speaking countries and get special treatment? yes, special torture treatment. Special cutting off my head treatment. Special killing women for dancing treatment, special killing someone for being the wrong religion treatment. I dont understand how you people can be so disgusting on the inside and hateful, and at the same time infest our countries and try to turn them into even bigger wellfare states, wanting hand-out after hand-out. Your drivers license photo with a ninja mask on......etc. Keep demanding more from us in our country, and killing us in yours.

I will give you *SPECIAL* treatment.......

Last edited:
Conan the Librarian said:
That makes you really angry? Good. You dont deserve special treatment, and anything Christian would have been removed like THAT *SNAP*, so its demeaning for you to not get special treatment? Why arent there any Christian songs or references in ANY games? because people HATE Christianity and want to destroy it......"I bear witness that there is no God but Allah." You think they could mention Jesus in the LOZ? I'm not Christian like you say you arent muslim, so the fact that you sound so aggresive over a song that YOU dont care about since YOU arent religious speaks volumes. Don't play stupid, its not about the Arabic language obviously.

I find your ignorant comments demeaning. Dont download or purchase ****, we dont care.

Can I go to one of your Arabic speaking countries and get special treatment? yes, special torture treatment. Special cutting off my head treatment. Special killing women for dancing treatment, special killing someone for being the wrong religion treatment. I dont understand how you people can be so disgusting on the inside and hateful, and at the same time infest our countries and try to turn them into even bigger wellfare states, wanting hand-out after hand-out. Your drivers license photo with a ninja mask on......etc. Keep demanding more from us in our country, and killing us in yours.

I will give you *SPECIAL* treatment.......

..........:lol: !!!!!!......

Oh my God, thank you.. That was really entertaining..

Dude, they don't speak Arabic in Turkey, they speak Turkish. Turkey is the leading prodominantly Muslim country that is secular. It is the only country where a mosque, church, and synagogue can be built right next to each other without tension.

Turkey is also a major alley with the United States. Turkey provides the US with air bases near the Iraq border and has sent troops to Afganistan.

Killing our women for dancing? What the hell does that mean? Go on YouTube and search Turkish music videos. Hardly killing them.

My hate? What? :shocked: I was just saying how its dumb to even care about what is on a soundtrack. I could fight Ganon to Gospel music and it wouldnt matter. Isn't is racist to even consider there a difference?

I was born in New York City, I vote and I work full time in America. I pay my taxes. You're a fool.

Turn off Fox News and start looking through the world with your own eyes. Learn which countries speak which different languages and educate yourself before you start a conversation about topics I know.

Sorry everyone about how this thread turned out.

Back