Ocarina of Time BIG QUESTION!!

i love this game...but i am yet to beat it lol..i have it on a 64 at my house right now...but i may get it for vc later...ne one get starfox yet?...that was a childhood favorite for me lol!

you guys offended my christian beliefs! mythology, i'm being demeaned!
haha you guys need to chill, sure some muslims are crazy but most are nice people. here in australia relgion really isnt a big deal. we dont head butt people in the face because there muslim like that conan guy said before, we only head butt people if we're drunk and pissed off:lol: chill and talk about zelda!
that music was scary any way, and a little bit annoying, and is the collectors edition the master quest edition or something different? coz the graphics were the same in the master quest..

I post one little thing about minor alterations of Ocarina of Time and it descends into yet another ****ing religion debate... :frown2: :mad2:

Can't we all just get along and talk about video games?

you guys just sound like a bunch of 5 year old girls fighting over some lipstick shut the hell up, grow up

Last edited:
Well.......at least he and I had the sense to stop arguing. So all of you idiots come back and bump the thread over and over for a few weeks, to say, "guys dont fight"......basicly increasing the odds of us saying something again by 200% like you just did. So you are the dumb asses. I'm over the conversation we had and have no anger for him.

TitansATB said:
you guys just sound like a bunch of 5 year old girls fighting over some lipstick shut the hell up, grow up

ooooohhhhhh, so Mr. Macho jumps in with his bad-ass UFC avatar, to say something gay and cliche like........"stop fighting over your dress, you stupid girl-loser"......dont worry, we know you cant help being gay........seeing so many ***** go in your mother's ******* makes you want ****** to go in your ****** too. Then you try to hide it by decking out your profile with MMA to hide this fact, which would have been real original in 1989 maybe. I've been benching 275lbs since before UFC was on VHS at blockbuster, you trendy little punk......Mr. Bad-ass......:lol: Your boy Mirko looked like a little girl getting knocked out the other week.

Go find another argument to leave your little ***** comments on, and YOU SHUT THE HELL UP.....punk.

By the way.........did anyone ever find out which version of OoT it is???

Back