Official Baseball Talk

Yanks won, sox lost.. 1.5 out of first!!!! This is so exciting!!!!.. I dont only post when the Yanks win.....

Go Yankees!!

mets won, if the phillies lose, then it will be 2.5 for the mets.... mets need to win.. I think mets will get divison. they will pull it off.

I saw that, good thing they're playing the Devil Rays while Matthews is out, that way they don't need him as much.

Also Wiitime, you've only posted, since I've joined this thread, when the Yankees do well.

I hope the Mets lose the division lead to the Phillies, because they wouldn't be able to keep up with the Padres in the Wild Card, but whatever, either/or can be dangerous in the playoffs.

Also I noticed how the thread starter hasn't posted since bonds broke Aaron's record. I have very little respect for bonds, and the giants are a garbage team with him, I just hope they play spoiler for the D'backs.

Last edited:
gooo yanks, the yanks will catch the sox, i hope, im a diehard yankee fan....yet i hate arod

Mets are losing their lead, fast. Although they are up 3-0 right now, anything can happen. And I hope the Yankees don't catch up, no offense to any fan. It's just so unfair that they can persuade anyone to play for them. Their whole lineup is filled with stars. Another reason to cheer for the sox this year, though.

Marlins up 4-3 on the Muts in the 8th. Come on fish, play spoiler.

Marlins strike again. 6-4 Muts

This team(Marlins) constantly depresses me.

7-4, Kevin Gregg gives up 4 runs in the top of the 9th.

MARLINS TIE IT UP 7-7. We are going to extras.

Marlins WIN 8-7. Dan Uggla drives in Hanley Ramirez in the bottom of the 10th.

Last edited:
Cubs should be able to sweep the Pirates, Padres did, that makes 7 wins in a row :D but now we play Colorado who just swept the Dodgers in a 4 game set, ugh. Well that's all I got for tonight, got some homework to take care of.

redsox were winning, tigers won. both teams were happy seeing the scoreboard at 4-0 toronto bottom 9... things werent looking good. Until, the Yankees rally and score 4 runs bottom 9 to tie the game. game should have been over. Posada hit a grounder which would have been a single but halladay hit the ball, the 2nd basemen got it, didnt make the best throw, the firstbasemen caught it, but it popped in the air and as soon as it popped in the air, Posada hit first. SAFE! then Cano hit a single then Giambi, then it was tied... Now its top 13. 2 outs for toronto

and the Yanks lost 5-4 in 14 innings :(

Last edited:
Wiitime said:
redsox were winning, tigers won. both teams were happy seeing the scoreboard at 4-0 toronto bottom 9... things werent looking good. Until, the Yankees rally and score 4 runs bottom 9 to tie the game. game should have been over. Posada hit a grounder which would have been a single but halladay hit the ball, the 2nd basemen got it, didnt make the best throw, the firstbasemen caught it, but it popped in the air and as soon as it popped in the air, Posada hit first. SAFE! then Cano hit a single then Giambi, then it was tied... Now its top 13. 2 outs for toronto

and the Yanks lost 5-4 in 14 innings :(
That was a pretty thrilling ending for sure, I just wish the Padres would win already, top of th 14th inning tied with the Rockies 1-1, Peavy won't get the win, but won't get the loss either. Pads need to get some run support for their ace once in a while. Damnit the Rockies just hit a solo shot, 2-1, well looks like we're going to be 1.5 back of AZ and 1.5 up on the Phillies in the wild card. I had hopes, but oh well.

Back