Official Baseball Talk

Oops haha, I was listening to Dave Matthews Band at the time =P

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks for the info!

YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 games behind sox!!!....5 up in wildcard!!!!!! we were once 14.5 out.. now we are 2 games out....... Its not over yet!!!! everyone said the Yanks were done and would miss the playoffs. The wildcard is just about a lock and the divisions we are still right in....Tigers just lost so if Yanks win, 6 up in wildcard.....

GO YANKEES!!

I notice how you only post when the Yankees do well Wiitime, but nonetheless the Red Sox can't pitch, and the Tigers are just terrible now, so there is no question that the Yankees will make the playoffs, and at this rate they'll most likely win the division.

Indians huh, do you really believe that or are you just hoping there NS_Tr4mpld?

Gators have a great football team again are you into that as well BLS? I too dislike most New York teams over any other team, but that's just me.

Also looks like we picked up another Cubs fan, they've been playing pretty well as of late CASH$MONEY, they need to keep it together though, because the Brewers aren't letting it get out of reach.

yeah i know ovalboy....we lost yesterday 5 to 3 but hey at least we're doing better than last year and hopfully we will make it this time

cubs-1.jpg

From the looks of it, this is one of their better teams in the past decade or so. We will see how it turns out, but I am rooting for them to make it in over the Brewers.

blueovalboy7 said:
Gators have a great football team again are you into that as well BLS? I too dislike most New York teams over any other team, but that's just me.

I'm big into Gator football, basketball, and baseball.

I'm anti-Yankees,Mets,Jets,Bills. I was also born and raised in South Florida so you either are a New York guy or Hate them.

Big_League_Slugger said:
I'm big into Gator football, basketball, and baseball.

I'm anti-Yankees,Mets,Jets,Bills. I was also born and raised in South Florida so you either are a New York guy or Hate them.

so i guess you could say your an aqautic fan huh...:lol: (no offence)

CASH$MONEY said:
so i guess you could say your an aqautic fan huh...:lol: (no offence)

That is correct, Go Gators, Marlins, and Dolphins.

The only exceptions would be the Heat, Tampa Bay Lightning, and Florida Panthers. I'm not to big into the NBA or NHL.

I want to start getting into hockey though, especially now that I live up North.

I find it difficult to get into college baseball BLS, I don't know why, I just can't bring myself to watch it. Final Four and college football I'm into, but yea can't do many other college sports, well I can stand watching some volleyball once in a while:thumbsup:.

I don't think I'll ever get into hockey, but that's because I live in So-Cal, and well the Ducks are down here, but honestly the only reason they survive as well as the Kings is because L.A. is enormous and there are enough fans to keep em going.

Back