Official DBZ Budokai - Post Your Characters!

dont mean 2 piss u dbz fans off but im gettin booooored of the same old dragonball z games. Same old fightin in every damn game.
I bought the first ever bodukai and played all the rest and 2 be honest i would rather fight wid elibees

iag25 you have to buy Z-Item Fusions from the Item shop. I think they're 5000 zeni a piece. Everytime you fuse an item it takes one of those so if you want to fuse 50 items then you have to buy 50 of them.

Once you get all the dragonballz I would say go to a stage where your at Namek and there will be a white dot on the map. It will be Porunga. He'll grant you 3 wishes (items). If you ever see Kiss of 18# or Title [Tenkaichi] I would say get those they increase all stats by 4 (Kiss of 18# will also add 1 to dragon homing).

If you want to know a faster way to get Dragonballz pm me.

in touch with the wii said:
want this game maybe when i get it in march it will have online play

Are you sure that it will be online?. if its so that will be awsome. And i would love a way to save replay also, and a stats system.

my character is really powerful. But i think only one is powered up... but hes super strong. ss4 goku. i gave him equipment slots plus 3, kiss of 18(4 of them(kiss of 18 gives plus 4 in evrything)), title tenkaichi(does same thing as kiss of 18) and a halo(reduces amount of ki used for special atacks in half). if u havent noticed my characters lvl is 160. the max it can become.

Kiss of 18 is not really the BEST item you can have, not to mention not the most creative. I have quite a nice setup for my lineup of these 5 :

SSJ4 Goku, Burter, Bardock, Kid Buu and SSJ Trunks (Sword)

Heh, they dont look like the greatest lineup, but if you kno how to use them they are really powerful with certain item combinations

Back