Official "Guitar Hero 3 Discussion".

Jesus, I get 79% into One everytime and I can not beat it. Stupid solo. Guess I just gotta keep practicing the pull offs.

hockeyrat said:
Jesus, I get 79% into One everytime and I can not beat it. Stupid solo. Guess I just gotta keep practicing the pull offs.

same here. i'm on expert, and i can play the whole song just fine other than that insane solo. ugh. btw, raining blood on expert = bloody fingers.

I suck so bad on solos!
I mess 1 button up, and mess em all up!

I got it two days ago and had only ever played easy at some friends, beat easy mode on the first day lol, and me and my friends beat medium yesterday )Yeah it seemed impossible to grasp 3-4 at first what with me sliding my ring finger to hit the b lue throwing off everythjing else and making me fail, but once my pinky was tamed it got really easy, I got 42 out of 43 for easy and medium and now hard seems impossible, I've 5 started and perfected almost all my easy songs now (except raining blood, IT'S SO HARD). But yeah once of my best friends is like 5-star through the fire and flames kinda guy, and it pisses me off lol. And for the store, I unlocked all the songs first, than I bought Metal Head, than Slash, than the toilet guitar, and now I almost have enough for Tom Morello! Lol, but yeah great game, GH3 gets five stars on expert in my book, only thing I hate about it is for the Wii version they took the PS2 version and made it compatible for the Wii, graphic wise, it would never have been as good as PS3 and 360 but somewhere in between PS2 and PS3 IMO, but graphics don't really matter, yeah whatever I said to much.

Oh yeah, my band is called The_Flynns, real original.

linners said:
I want GH III for the Wii. But I can't find it anywhere! :(
Anyone know when you'll be able to start finding it in stores again? :p
Lol, I just wanted to share my story on how I got it, I was looking on Ebay and prepared to buy one there but my friend as looking for it on 360 so I called the Gamestop in the next town over, which is kinda mall compared to the one in my town, I asked "Got any guitar hero II"s for 360? He goes no only Wii's" So I got really excited and asked how many and he said one left. I waited 2 hours for my parents to go out and run errands and we stopped and got it, I was so happy and have been playing it non-stop. Its not as hard to get as the Wii Console and they're less of an impulse buy for people, I'd say think of the smallest EB Games/Gamestop in your general area and call once a day, when they get shipments they should be available for at least 4-5 hours after they get in the store, luck is how I got it, good luck to you, man I type fast.

I haven't seen them in stores here at all in a while. I live on the East Coast in Canada. The only time I seen one, I had no money on me. It was a fluke. I walk into Future Shop.. this salesclerk puts one down on the shelf. So me and my friend look @ each other & are like WOW. Haha. So yea, there was a couple shopping for Wii stuff for their kids for Xmas & they took it.

It's insane to find a Wii too. Obviously. I got mine the beginning of November @ EB Games. And that was a lucky find too. ;)

Just ask them when they will come back in stock and come back that day/

Back