Official Q & A Thread

How can I get Seismic Toss, I've been searching everywhere. And what attack is out in replacement?
And if Blastoise is equipped with Earthquake, that's just to prevent Electrique pkmn. What do you propose?
And where to get thunderpunch for Dragonite?

@Blissey-Tutor move from LG or FR I think. Good moveset for Blissy would be Seismic Toss/Softboiled/Thunder Wave/Stealth Rock
@Blastoise-You would do well to keep either all special moves if toise has more sp. atk. or all physical moves if he has more atk. that's why I said that.
@Dragonite-Tpunch is learned at Lv. 1 so you have to go to the move tutor in Pastoria.

I usualy cant be arsed with a Blastoise, but he can learn good special moves:
Surf, Hydro Cannon/Pump, Ice Beam/Blizzard, Focus Blast, Flash Cannon, etc.

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
Blissey NEEDS Seismic Toss
Azelf is useless against any dark type. No same-move types. I suggest Nasty Plot and any combination of these moves, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Flamethrower.
Dragonite-Outrage, Thunderpunch, EQ, Dragon Dance/Ariel Ace
Blastoise-If you want an attacker, stick with all special moves. Dont use both (unless atk/sp.atk. are the same.)

My Ampharos and Ursaring could sweep you're whole team with those movesets.

If I may amegio, Blissy, does not need seismic toss, the bolt beam calm mind blissy actually is pretty stout in the right hands. Blissy SHOULD have seismic toss in the since that it suits the build better, and is not dependent on a few calm minds to rock faces.

Azelf, I belive, shines as a mixed attacker, with both stats that high, you cant realy go wrong with it as such. I would like to add to your list of suggestions U-turn to get out of darks and pursuits and hurt other psychics, and explosion. It may be a hail mary sort of move, but on a poke like the elf. Its pritty strong.

Dragonite....I agree totaly. Exactly what you posted, it works, its proven, its good.

Blastoise is, imho, a lousy attacking force, but as a wallish poke, it can take a licking and fire back a stout array of attacks. While it is best suited for special attacks, if you train it more for the tanking role, I recommend avalanche/mirror coat/surf for good starters. the 'toise can take a hit from a dragon and wreck it pritty hard with a 120 powered ice attack...Ice beam is far superior when you plan on out speeding your opponent, if one was to, say, put a scarf on a 'toise.

My major beef with the team, is the item choices. I verry verry rarely use the plates/type items, infavor of things like muscile band, expert belt, choice, life orb, and leftovers. Example, the only thing I have a "Silk Scarf" on (the normal 20% increase dammage item) is my last resort aimbipom.

Even then, my Ambi has Life Orb, but meh.
Thanks for the input though, Strype.

yeah thanks a bunch really. i'll try to put your thoughts ingame lol. i'll probably have to restart my game on firered though (not only because of what you said but also because I exported too many pkmns and now I can't get new on it lol)

PLZ HELP

spent hours walking round after badge 7,
iv been 2 lake Acuity and veilstone Read loads of FAQs but my friend is never at the lake , what might i have missed?

daviduk200 said:
PLZ HELP

spent hours walking round after badge 7,
iv been 2 lake Acuity and veilstone Read loads of FAQs but my friend is never at the lake , what might i have missed?
Did you try going to the other lakes?

WuddlePook said:
Did you try going to the other lakes?

I believe you have to activate the pixies by going to each lake at least and chasing off the admin at each one for the story to progress at all. So yes, go to the other lakes

Thnx to all who answered my question you were all right but none of it helped lol, you were all one step ahead of me, i finally ralised what to do after another 5 hours, lol, i hadnt been to the library yet to meet rowan dawn n my friend,

and knockels, you get it after beating team galactic at there HQ after you have 7th badge,

a hint tough you do not need it, you can catch you legendary pixies, and Dialga/palkia with ultra balls, i still have mine. :)

I sold my masterball. It's for nubz. Catch Palkia with a regular Pokèball, that's real luck/skill.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I sold my masterball. It's for nubz. Catch Palkia with a regular Pokèball, that's real luck/skill.

I prefer timer balls, I like the FX when used in PBR and on wifi.
I hate the dusk-ball FX....

Strype McClaine said:
I prefer timer balls, I like the FX when used in PBR and on wifi.
I hate the dusk-ball FX....
I like the Duskball for ghost/dark types, (especially legendaries) and the Nestball for grass types, but I fuking HATE the Timerball. My favorite balls are the Premeirball and the Luxuryball.

Tell me the Luxuryball doesnt look like the skin of a shiny Rayquaza and i'll call you a liar myself for the trouble.

REMINDER: I dont own PBR

where do you find your own friendcode, i think after i train up my P'mon ill go online wheres the friend code?

In you're Pal pad (or Pal card...pal...something)
Go downstairs of any Pokemon center and talk to the people to get it.

Back