Official Q & A Thread

Rare candy them to lv 35ish, but it doesnt matter really.

I sent a PM to a mod about ahmed2 to hopefully get him off my back. He obviously doesn't realize how hard it is to move 63 different pictures to another one, while deleting portions of the screenshot to conceal my where-abouts is.

Anyways enough of that, iRAWR, I suggest starting at low levels like Ayo said. My personal reason is because hopefully some of those bonus stats will be added before you reach level 50, which is the cutoff at the battle tower =3 That's just me.

Good moves to pick from for an infernape? IT's mach punch, poison jab, flare blitz, shadow claw, what else? A good moveset to PICK from, so like more than four.

Slimi said:
Good moves to pick from for an infernape? IT's mach punch, poison jab, flare blitz, shadow claw, what else? A good moveset to PICK from, so like more than four.
Infernape has so many options it's ridiculous.

ThunderPunch, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Bulk-Up, Return, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, U-Turn, Close Combat...

Calm Mind, Grass Knot, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Heat Wave, Encore, Counter

Tell me you can't find something good =P

WuddlePook said:
Infernape has so many options it's ridiculous.

ThunderPunch, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Bulk-Up, Return, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, U-Turn, Close Combat...

Calm Mind, Grass Knot, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Heat Wave, Encore, Counter

Tell me you can't find something good =P
lol...I'm gonna use close combat, earthquake, flare blitz, and shadow claw. Good? Wuddle do you mind an IV battle?

Slimi said:
lol...I'm gonna use close combat, earthquake, flare blitz, and shadow claw. Good?
Sounds good to me... You really need to run Jolly nature though to make sure you outspeed others as much as you can. And with defense drops and recoil damage, the only thing you need to fear is Ambipoms Fake Out, Lucario's Extremespeed, Azumarill's Aqua Jet, etc.
Which is what Mach Punch may help out for

WuddlePook said:
Sounds good to me... You really need to run Jolly nature though to make sure you outspeed others as much as you can. And with defense drops and recoil damage, the only thing you need to fear is Ambipoms Fake Out, Lucario's Extremespeed, Azumarill's Aqua Jet, etc.
Which is what Mach Punch may help out for
Mine's naive with 31 IV's in both atk and speed, I say naive is fine too. Really? Mach punch? Well what what you do for an infernape moveset? Can we plz IV battle? If so get on Wi-FI.

Slimi said:
Mine's naive with 31 IV's in both atk and speed, I say naive is fine too. Really? Mach punch? Well what what you do for an infernape moveset? Can we plz IV battle? If so get on Wi-FI.
I was just saying, not necessarily required but is nice to have just in case. And Naive is great for MixedApe I think

Back