Official Smash Bros. Video Thread

hmm....meta knights is him grabbing someone with his cape and does a slash that you cant see.....and ikes looks awsome

The following have been added...

Meta Knight vs Sonic - Utter ownage by Meta Knight

Golden Bowser

Ike VS Link VS Sonic VS Samus

Isle Defino, 2 Meta Knights, Pikachu & Ike

Yoshi Final Smash, Castle Siege

Four way Battlefield match

All Demo Player Smashes! - Thanks to wario!

Watch away!

Meta Knight vs Sonic - Utter ownage by Meta Knight

Jesusdiouchsudfdhsofsdfofds The second i saw that FSA i shut the video off because I was overwhelmed by epicness. Feel bad for whoever played Sonic tho lol

omfg that sonic meta knight match..... wow that guy playing sonic realy sucks! i love this video because this is how you suppose to play at least at a norm lvl not all that other bs.

Well, the FSA's look pretty average. Although Ike's reminds me alot of Cloud Strife's Omnislash. So that is definitely ftw! Pity Ike looks like a sucky character.

that Meta Knight player who owned Sonic is the first decent player I see at E for all

Nice videos I really enjoyed those final smashes! Those were cool but donkey kongs was preeety weird but cool.

Last edited:
dude thats awsome!!! i love ssbb and i everytime i watch thoughs videos, it just makes me want to jump into the screen and play ssbb!:lol:

dang, sonic is looking like hes gonna be an awesome character. i am all about speed guys over big weapon guys.

Back