More videos added!!!!

Sonic vs Ike - Nofair

"Dark" Link vs Pit - SkyWorld

Samus vs Mario - Nofair

Meta Knight vs Diddy Kong - Smashville

Samus vs Link - Halberd and Samus Final Smash

Bowser vs Meta Knight - Battlefield

Go go go!

more like for 1 hour..I had the window open for 40 min and nothing happens yet, but I'll wait

JerryC said:
just watched it and..
omfg epic...
The Lyn assist trophy is freaking deadly!

Hm, iono then Axtlar =/

Thanks Jay, I'll go watch those now =P

EDIT:

Sonic vs Ike - Nofair
Why doesn't Ike ever get the Smash Ball? I wanna see it =/
And Norfair is a LOT like the other Metroid stages but the lava can come from different sides so that's pretty cool...and what was that giant energy tank-looking thing that appeared on the platform before the lava came in from the side?

"Dark" Link vs Pit - SkyWorld
Dark Link kicks @$$

Samus vs Mario - Nofair
Nothing too exciting here, just makin me jealous =P

Meta Knight vs Diddy Kong - Smashville
I wanna see Meta Knight's too =/

Samus vs Link - Halberd and Samus Final Smash
Halberd's pretty cool...

Bowser vs Meta Knight - Battlefield
Lyn kicks a TON of @$$...don't judge an AT by her update on the Dojo, that's what I've learned ;D Same deal with Pit's FSA even though that's not in here =P
And Meta Knight ALMOST got to use his FSA =[

I wanna see more videos that let you hear the music...I've caught small parts of it and I gotta say I love Meta Knight's winning theme =D

Last edited:
the big capsule caught my attention too, but the players didn't seem to notice it :( And all looks pretty awesome

February seems so far... :( Ah at least i can watch other people playing. yayyy fun fun fun:wink:

Yeah that "capsule" is a doorway you need to stand in. It appears when the lava is going to actually COVER the stage fully..thats your safe haven, so go go go!

Who ever was playing as Sonic did really well, he's hard to get used to off the bat apparently.

Back