[[official]] stop making casual games nintendo! **thread**

more of this hardcore nonsense.

How about.

Nintendo stop making shite games!

Or
the op stop worrying if as game is hardcore and start worrying if a game is good.

Wow smash brothers and mario kart wuz out in t 80's!!!!!

*remembers seeing a adult buy the game*
so somebody who's age is probably higher than your iq is a kid?

Sage for viral advertising

i never said mario kart and ssb was out in the 80's. I said 80's and up. Mario and zelda were those who started in the 80's and the others were up n out in later years. You kno wut i meant so y be against that. Can any body in wii chat make a post w/out making a smart a$$ comment

When in doubt, consult to this chart for responses to threads.

1079061-videogame_message_board_reaction_chart_20090709032713055_super.jpg

OOOOOMG DUDE!!

THIS IS SO Fxkin FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

xD

YES WII MUSIC IN [[FACT]] DID GET A 4 OUTTA 10, NOT BY YUR "NOBODY" INFORMANT BUHH BY (THE NUMBER ONE) [DATS A FACT BTW] NUMBER ONE GAME REVIEWER IN THE COOUNTRY.......GAMEINFORMER.

BAM! THEY SPEAK TRUTH, UN BIASED REVIEWS.

but yu did make a point about those games [their sales] its just parents wud NOT buy games lyk "madworld" rated m for there kids. come on....i agree w/yu on some points bcuz im un-biased...so be un-biased bak...yu kno i aswell have good points.

I assume you got your subscription of Game Informer when you bought your Edge Card at Gamestop? If your a reader of their magazine, clearly you must of picked up on their sauve and sophisticated method of writing and typing from them. It is so clear how informative you are. With your expertise in reading numbers without mixing the number 4 with the number 3. Of course, when you said "BAM![sic] THEY[sic] SPEAK[sic] TRUTH[sic], UN BIASED[sic] REVIEWS[sic]." [super sic] , I realized the errors of my ways. With an elaborate detailing of their greatness with concrete information that would suggest all other video game publications and websites are counter informative people trying to lie out of their teeth for a quick buck. The icing on the cake was when you said "BY[sic] (THE[sic] NUMBER[sic] ONE[sic]) [DATS[sic] A[sic] FACT[sic] BTW[sic]] NUMBER[sic] ONE[sic] GAME[sic] REVIEWER[sic] IN[sic] THE[sic] COOUNTRY[sic].......[sic, I guess your comma key is broken] GAMEINFORMER[sic, broken spacebar as well]." Clearly their number one because of their well written reviews, not because people wanted to buy an edge card to save 10% on all used video games at Gamestop, which was included packaged with every subscription of Game Informer. I remember that day when I went into Gamestop. They said to me "Would you like an edge card? you save 10% on all used games and trade ins are increased by 10%. It also comes with a free subscription of Game Informer." I didn't switch to Geico to save 15% or more on my auto insurance, I did it for the free plush Gecko.

I also forgot that children don't play M rated games. I was never able to games like Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem when I was kid. When my parents gave me Ultimate Doom for Christmas, they were in shock. They thought it was an edutainment game. They thought wrong. Its not like Halo got a reputation of 10 year children yelling into microphones over Xbox Live.

[video=youtube;Lgw2slDfx9Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgw2slDfx9Q[/video]

And I guess you are right about M rated games not being sold on the Wii. It just can't be done, with only 1.3 million copies of Call of Duty sold, we can be rest assured that Mature games can't prosper on the Wii.

As for the issue of being biased, I want to have clear definition of what it means to be biased.

Main Entry: bias
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): bi·ased or bi·assed; bi·as·ing or bi·as·sing
Date: circa 1628

1 : to give a settled and often prejudiced outlook to <his background biases him against foreigners>

With that being said, you believing that Game Informer is the best review publication, makes you an unbiased and well informed person of the game industry. When I stated 1up gave an A- to Wii music, you were appalled by such a statement, especially from a "'NOBODY'[sic] INFORMANT[sic]" such as 1up. Then you try smoothly use witty rhetoric such as "i agree w/yu[sic] on some points bcuz[sic] im[sic] un-biased[sic]...[sic]so be un-biased[sic] bak[sic]...[sic]yu[sic] kno[sic] i[sic] aswell[sic] have good points."[sic] You decided to agree with me because your unbiased, not because I actually made good points. And for agreeing with me, there is without a doubt that I should be obligated to agree you not because you made well informed points but because you were unbiased (at least according to you). So I decided I will agree with one of your comments; I did make a good point of the poor sales of hardcore games on the Wii. It was the best comment you made in that entire post.

Everyone, show some respect. This guy must have a Ph.D from Harvard in video games. Bestow yourselves upon his all encompassing knowledge of video games, all thanks to great publications such as Game Informer. Also, did anyone forget their Edge card?

As has been said already, most of the casual games that Nintendo themselves make are pretty good. It has been the 3rd party casual efforts that have mostly been a let down.

The only casual Nintendo game that I've seen mentioned here as being dissapointing is Wii Music, so there is really no case to answer. While Wii Music might not be a game that I would want to buy I can see the market for it and don't begrudge people who may enjoy it from owning such a game.

I believe that Nintendo has released as many (if not more) core franchises on the Wii in its first 3 years than they did on the NGC or N64. Maybe people nowadays mistake M rated games as being hardcore and then think that Nintendo has ignored the hardcore because they don't have any M rated games. Nintendo has never had M rated games though so they really haven't forsaken anyone, they have just expanded their audience.

I will respectfully disagree with Batman-kid's original statement, but in the end it's his opinion, and his choice on how to convey that opinion (with any and all implications of the writing style).

Although I will add this: The greater variety of games Nintendo works on at the same time, the greater the profit they will enjoy, as there will always be a market for it. I'm hoping we will be seeing a Starfox, F-Zero and other lesser known Nintendo franchises (and hopefully new ones too) in the near-ish future.

i assume you got your subscription of game informer when you bought your edge card at gamestop? If your a reader of their magazine, clearly you must of picked up on their sauve and sophisticated method of writing and typing from them. It is so clear how informative you are. With your expertise in reading numbers without mixing the number 4 with the number 3. Of course, when you said "bam![sic] they[sic] speak[sic] truth[sic], un biased[sic] reviews[sic]." [super sic] , i realized the errors of my ways. With an elaborate detailing of their greatness with concrete information that would suggest all other video game publications and websites are counter informative people trying to lie out of their teeth for a quick buck. The icing on the cake was when you said "by[sic] (the[sic] number[sic] one[sic]) [dats[sic] a[sic] fact[sic] btw[sic]] number[sic] one[sic] game[sic] reviewer[sic] in[sic] the[sic] coountry[sic].......[sic, i guess your comma key is broken] gameinformer[sic, broken spacebar as well]." clearly their number one because of their well written reviews, not because people wanted to buy an edge card to save 10% on all used video games at gamestop, which was included packaged with every subscription of game informer. I remember that day when i went into gamestop. They said to me "would you like an edge card? You save 10% on all used games and trade ins are increased by 10%. It also comes with a free subscription of game informer." i didn't switch to geico to save 15% or more on my auto insurance, i did it for the free plush gecko.

I also forgot that children don't play m rated games. I was never able to games like doom, quake and duke nukem when i was kid. When my parents gave me ultimate doom for christmas, they were in shock. They thought it was an edutainment game. They thought wrong. Its not like halo got a reputation of 10 year children yelling into microphones over xbox live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgw2sldfx9q

and i guess you are right about m rated games not being sold on the wii. It just can't be done, with only 1.3 million copies of call of duty sold, we can be rest assured that mature games can't prosper on the wii.

As for the issue of being biased, i want to have clear definition of what it means to be biased.

Main entry: Bias
function: Transitive verb
inflected form(s): Bi·ased or bi·assed; bi·as·ing or bi·as·sing
date: Circa 1628

1 : To give a settled and often prejudiced outlook to <his background biases him against foreigners>

with that being said, you believing that game informer is the best review publication, makes you an unbiased and well informed person of the game industry. When i stated 1up gave an a- to wii music, you were appalled by such a statement, especially from a "'nobody'[sic] informant[sic]" such as 1up. Then you try smoothly use witty rhetoric such as "i agree w/yu[sic] on some points bcuz[sic] im[sic] un-biased[sic]...[sic]so be un-biased[sic] bak[sic]...[sic]yu[sic] kno[sic] i[sic] aswell[sic] have good points."[sic] you decided to agree with me because your unbiased, not because i actually made good points. And for agreeing with me, there is without a doubt that i should be obligated to agree you not because you made well informed points but because you were unbiased (at least according to you). So i decided i will agree with one of your comments; i did make a good point of the poor sales of hardcore games on the wii. It was the best comment you made in that entire post.

Everyone, show some respect. This guy must have a ph.d from harvard in video games. Bestow yourselves upon his all encompassing knowledge of video games, all thanks to great publications such as game informer. Also, did anyone forget their edge card?

yes everyone bow down to sponge wind angry pants.

Nobody knows more about anything than him. He carries a pocket dictionary with him. We can not deny this man's unbelievable knowledge. Gamestop...omg ofcourse....godwind thinks your incredible reviews don't make your sales for gameinformer....quick...stop making great reviews before your sales drop from your steady climbing sales.

You sir.... Deserve an award for quickly blowing wind out of that [hard to look at] face with a hole in it. Bravo sir. Now come on stacy which problem will you solve next? I know! Stop that pig anus flu from going around with **your lady skills** of flooding a room with your constant complaining.

Here tracy take this tissue, no not for tears but so maybe.... Jus maybe...are you following me brittany?...just maybe you can make the world a better place by swallowing it and not die, just vanish, because how horrible would that be if the devil had to hear your voice, with it's gentle tone and melody of someone swallowing a cactus.

Umm would you pal? Come on barbie i can cheer you on while you do so. =d

example...wii music. it got a 4 outta 10.

horrible game play yet little kids still support nintendos wii's worse game

i dont own the game but it was pretty fun when i played it. who cares what some reviewer gave it? the game was made for family fun, so it should have scored higher than 4 because its a lot of fun for families thus accomplishing its objective and selling well in its target audience. most reviewers dont give scores based on the target audience/system/etc.

anyways, nintendo makes great games, so does sony and microsoft. each system is different and has different games. im not really sure why anyone would want to be labled a hardcore gamer...they arent cool and dont get chicks. when i was in college, hardcore gamers sat in on friday night and played games and i went to my fraternity party, got drunk, and picked up chicks lol. games are fun and nintendo got that right which is why 360/ps3 are trying to copy to them with the motion controls. if you want to play games not on wii, get another system like ps3/360/pc. if you want to play mario kart, brawl, etc, get a wii.

Sorry, I have nothing useful to add, because reading this thread makes my head hurt.

I especially like it when someone tells me how good their opinion is.

Can any body in wii chat make a post w/out making a smart a$$ comment
Well if we are smart ass's you must be a dumb ass.

By the looks of it, Wii will just have to settle for casual games for now.:smilewinkgrin:

yes everyone bow down to sponge wind angry pants.

A twist on the name of Sponge Bob Square Pants. Apparently you do work for Disney. When I was a kid, Nickelodeon was so much better. And Micky Mouse is just dated.

Nobody knows more about anything than him. He carries a pocket dictionary with him.

You don't need a dictionary to correct the obvious.

We can not deny this man's unbelievable knowledge.

It is only you that takes it as "unbelievable knowledge." It is my personal point that I was stating the obvious when you were stating ignorance and a generic rhetoric. Most of the long time users on here would know about what I mentioned.

Gamestop...omg ofcourse....godwind thinks your incredible reviews don't make your sales for gameinformer....quick...stop making great reviews before your sales drop from your steady climbing sales.

Most other people will tell you that Game Informer sucks. That just happens to be opinion. If I wanted a good publication for a magazine, I would go for the dedicated magazines for their respective systems or use Electronic Gaming Monthly.

You sir.... Deserve an award for quickly blowing wind out of that [hard to look at] face with a hole in it.

Men judging other men? Sounds like homosexuality on your part. Of course only you would try to insinuate the idea that people could perform oral sex on the internet.

Now come on stacy which problem will you solve next? I know! Stop that pig anus flu from going around with **your lady skills** of flooding a room with your constant complaining.

Of course I should be the one to be accused of complaining. It was I whom started an entire conversation about stopping Nintendo from making casual games for its platform. Of course I don't have a cure for pig anus flu because I have been wasting my time developing a cure for Swine Influenza.

Here tracy
Which Tracy are we talking about?
Tracy Morgan?
Tracy McGrady?

are you following me brittany?
I assume you are talking about Brittany Spears. Didn't she start out working for Disney?

just maybe you can make the world a better place by swallowing it and not die, just vanish, because how horrible would that be if the devil had to hear your voice, with it's gentle tone and melody of someone swallowing a cactus.

I didn't know written text required such delicate hearing precision. What judgment you have to conclude that my terrible voice through a forum post.

Umm would you pal? Come on barbie i can cheer you on while you do so.

Cheering on for someone while they are dying. Sounds too Adolf Hitler esque for my tastes. No thanks "pal", I happen to enjoy speaking with people who can come up with real discussions than your petty insults and poorly reasoned logic.

f[i]rebat;1043256 said:
sorry godwind but i think batman nailed you

I would hardly consider what he did has qualified him to say that he nailed me.

Every argument he made was debunked and there have been no solid refuted points. It wasn't just by me. It was done by every person in this thread and there has yet to be a person who has supported what he had to say. So in response all he has done was to come up with a few petty insults which are irrelevant to the topic. He has no intelligent input on the thread he created and still has yet to create a concise argument to support what he has said.

Back