[[official]] stop making casual games nintendo! **thread**

I would hardly consider what he did has qualified him to say that he nailed me.

Every argument he made was debunked and there have been no solid refuted points. It wasn't just by me. It was done by every person in this thread and there has yet to be a person who has supported what he had to say. So in response all he has done was to come up with a few petty insults which are irrelevant to the topic. He has no intelligent input on the thread he created and still has yet to create a concise argument to support what he has said.

well i agree

That made my day. Thanks for the free laughs.

well its true. i havent and i cant. the moment i post my opinion...i git insulted...therefore my thread doesnt get the chance for it to be what it is meant for. sucks alott

I did once complain about how Nintendo solely focuses on casual gamers/focuses on bringing new gamers into gaming, but I gave up on that. Instead of complaining about that, I just the 360 or Ps3. Lol, I just play whatever console fits my needs instead of trying to put all my loyalty in one console.

well its true. i havent and i cant. the moment i post my opinion...i git insulted...therefore my thread doesnt get the chance for it to be what it is meant for. sucks alott

A lot of people probably wouldn't mind having a conversation about such an issue. The real problem is your rhetoric method of conveying your thoughts onto others. It felt too immature and poorly informative.

*facepalm* Gaming is an industry! A business! They follow the dollar JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! How do they get the dollar... They feed the majority what they want. See the connection here... It's your peers, your people! Game companies are not dream factories that run on nonsenseoleum from happyland! They like you and I are slaves to the dollar. They require money. It's all just like in real-life.

Sorry... I've been trying to get a job recently, but yeah. I agree that the games on the shelves seem mindless, but believe me that's not the only thing fading away.

wow this thread is funny. the arguement between Godwind and batman-kid should go down in history for one of the biggest whippin's in history. btw bat, Godwind clearly won because unlike you, he's actually intelligent.

now as for the original topic for the thread:
Nintendo hasn't been doing much for it's 'hardcore' fans but it's been doing enough that i wouldn't say they're failing us. true around 90% of Wii games are shitty shovelware but the other 10% are usually pure gold. SSBB, Okami(even though its just a port), Mario, Metroid, Madworld(though I personally don't like it), CoD(hate the series) and House of the Dead(i'll stick to the arcade version in my basement) all are great games meant for the 'hardcore' audience yet how do the fans reply? "Nintendo has let us down" no they haven't. true they aren't giving as much attention to the hardcore crowd as they should, but they have not let us down. saying Nintendo let us down is like saying any 360 game that isn't Halo sucks. it just isn't true.

wow this thread is funny. the arguement between Godwind and batman-kid should go down in history for one of the biggest whippin's in history. btw bat, Godwind clearly won because unlike you, he's actually intelligent.

now as for the original topic for the thread:
Nintendo hasn't been doing much for it's 'hardcore' fans but it's been doing enough that i wouldn't say they're failing us. true around 90% of Wii games are shitty shovelware but the other 10% are usually pure gold. SSBB, Okami(even though its just a port), Mario, Metroid, Madworld(though I personally don't like it), CoD(hate the series) and House of the Dead(i'll stick to the arcade version in my basement) all are great games meant for the 'hardcore' audience yet how do the fans reply? "Nintendo has let us down" no they haven't. true they aren't giving as much attention to the hardcore crowd as they should, but they have not let us down. saying Nintendo let us down is like saying any 360 game that isn't Halo sucks. it just isn't true.

there we go again. someone who doesnt know me judging me, even so he doesnt know me. thx

hey evry 1 ! im stupid bcuz i kno how to type lyk a 15yr old. im stupid bcuz i kno how to argue. im dumb for not being my age wen i wrote godwind.

all my life achievements are pointless now tht he clearly pointed out my stupidity.

funny thing is i didn care wut godwind said cuz i kno he doesnt care. im pretty sure both he and i are on par. dont let simple typing and a phenomenal arguement **kudos to godwind** tht we made, in which i found hilarious, fool yu.

me n godwind need to write scrips for a tv show lol

Back