Official UK Wii Thread

Thanks i needed that! nitro most people here are canadian and austrailian, i think.

EDIT: game and toys r us said they are getting some in on wednesday!

No problem, cos most of the "Search for the Wii" thread was mostly been talked about in US.

Look at currys on the second link. does that mean you will get one in 5 days? or is it just a preorder that could come anytime?
EDIT: comet not currys sorry :p

Not sure where it says 5 days on the Currys link ...?

you should really post your area when saying does a shop have them, as yes Toys r Us might be getting some in on wednesday, but i'm from london, and there are many here, and theres also one down in plymouth, as also many in other places, each store operates independintly of each other, just because one get's a wii, doesn't mean the others will.

I live round South East London (Croydon) and was wondering when we will be getting some.

Godfather said:
I live round South East London (Croydon) and was wondering when we will be getting some.
haha what a coninsodence, i live in Croydon as well.

i've been to most of the major stores in croydon most days in the past week or so, trying to get some games, they never know when the new stock is coming in, but if you pre-order, they will basically let you know when stock comes in, and put one aside for you.

Gaz said:
haha what a coninsodence, i live in Croydon as well.

i've been to most of the major stores in croydon most days in the past week or so, trying to get some games, they never know when the new stock is coming in, but if you pre-order, they will basically let you know when stock comes in, and put one aside for you.

Yer same, I've rang nearly every retailer around here but they said they don't seem to know when they next stock will be coming in.

Back