Official UK Wii Thread

Wiiworths!

Mii says: i into woolworths. thewy just called me for now and said they got some in and they are keep one for mii!!! thank god for there "put your name on a list because there nice"

No Smoking said:
Just have to drop in and say good luck with the ashes, it would be humiliating if australia won 5 in a row ha?

Personally I hope you guys win. I can't stand English people going on and on about cricket, maybe a complete humiliation would shut them up. :D

Napalmbrain said:
Personally I hope you guys win. I can't stand English people going on and on about cricket, maybe a complete humiliation would shut them up. :D

Personally I hope you guys win. I can't stand English people going on and on about cricket, maybe a complete humiliation would shut them up.

Just remember we were the people who gave you the language, God knows what you will be speaking now.

Comet

If anyone wants a Wii I know if you phone the central Comet number (Sorry don't have it on me atm) you will get through to the central dispatch/order center in Hull. They have just got some Wii's in, don't know how long they will be there for though as it's first come first served.

Gaz said:
haha what a coninsodence, i live in Croydon as well.

i've been to most of the major stores in croydon most days in the past week or so, trying to get some games, they never know when the new stock is coming in, but if you pre-order, they will basically let you know when stock comes in, and put one aside for you.

i live near waddon (in croydon) coincidence aswell :crazy:
and ive checked evry shop around the area and they all say that i wil have to keep checking.
Useless retards

I got one from Gamestation yesterday at 10AM, I think they get some around the same time every week.

Woolworths is sold out, I gave them my number they should call me when they get some.

in touch with the wii said:
man yous till not got one i got one at launch i would give one if i have a spare im selling some on ebay
its crazy. sold out everywhere. been looking for one forever. I have wanted a Wii since I heard about it.

Back