Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

Obscure 2

I think Obscure 2 is a good rent for a weekend, i ended up buying it, only because it was on special for €7 haha. But yeh, its got a pretty good co-op mode and a moderate level of difficulty.:papermario:

Baseball Game

I bought MLB Power Pros. 2008 it's a really good game with a lot of content and modes to keep you playing. It might be a little hard to find though.

anyone know any good games that invovle nunchuck? I am planning on buying around only one or two more games since i dunt use wii that much anymore (no time). Oh ya, and is wii sports resort worth it? I heard some sports are really boring except of the sword fighting thing and archery. And is the new super mario bros game good too and around how long is it? And which is better resort or new super mario?

Thanks to anyone who answers all these questions!

Ok, it seems like everyone on here suggested Mario Galaxy.

Is it a good multiplayer game? How does it work? Ive read reviews and looked at videos, but Im kinda confused on how it works.. One person controls mario and the other person shoots at stars? Idk..

I just ended up getting Animal Crossing City FOlk And GUitar Hero 5
Are those good picks lol

I'm looking at getting one of the Lego series (Batman, Indiana Jones, or Star Wars). Which do you think is the best out of the series?

Thanks

I'm looking at getting one of the Lego series (Batman, Indiana Jones, or Star Wars). Which do you think is the best out of the series?

Thanks

Lego Star Wars is certainly the best out of the series. Firstly, it lasts longer with The Complete Saga because that's two games in one. Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Star Wars are basically the same game but in terms of story and longevity, I'd choose Lego Star Wars. Oh by the way don't get Lego Indiana Jones 2. I've heard it's terrible.

i JUST got my wii like not even 72 hours ago after playing wii sports and wii sports resort for a while now i decided i need some new games i have alot of money saved up for new games and i am totaly in the dark as to what there even is. things i LOVE about wii. swinging your sword or anything for that matter. i find the wiis point features not nearly good enough but as for swining stabbing slashing i love it anything with this is great. secondly i just came from more hardcore consoles ps3/xbox 360 so i am looking for something kind in that genre. madworld= best looking game ever. going to get that for sure. also monster hunter three looked sweet. i hope this was enough info to let you know my likes. i have no idea what wii games there are so please help!

Here's a list of games I recommend:

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Okami
Resident Evil 4 (heard it was good. Haven't played it. It is rated one of the best games on Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Punch Out! (If you like boxing)
Call of Duty
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 2
LostWinds (avaliable on Wiiware)

Future Games

Sin and Punishment 2
The next Zelda game
Red Steel 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2

Last edited:
Here's a list of games I recommend:

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Okami
Resident Evil 4 (heard it was good. Haven't played it. It is rated one of the best games on Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Punch Out! (If you like boxing)
Call of Duty
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 3
LostWinds (avaliable on Wiiware)

Future Games

Sin and Punishment 2
The next Zelda game
Red Steel 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2

made the only change that had to be made. Tenkaichi 3 is at least a hundred times better than 2. in fact, avoid 2 when it's possible to get 3

i just came from more hardcore consoles ps3/xbox 360 so i am looking for something kind in that genre. madworld= best looking game ever. going to get that for sure. also monster hunter three looked sweet. i hope this was enough info to let you know my likes. i have no idea what wii games there are so please help!

Based on what you said you liked (swinging motions, hardcore) you should look at the following games:
Madworld
No More Heroes
Resident Evil 4
Punch Out!
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
Tiger Woods PGA 2010
SSBB
Okami
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Scarface: The World Is Not Enough
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition

Of course most of the Mario titles are great too. No More Heroes is a good pick if you like Madworld, it's similar in that it is ultra violent, stylistic, has crazy humour and has great boss battles. You just have to suffer a bland GTA type overworld (which apparently has been fixed in the sequel out January 26th).

Coming Soon:
No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle (January 26th)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate Allstars (January 26th)
Red Steel 2 (March 23rd)
Monster Hunter Tri (April 6th)

Back