Should I buy or rent or forget Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games?

Wiifan1224, There is no online play, but you can submit your high scores online. Just go to the record section, and you can connect and see other peoples high scores in different events.

Personally, I'd rent the game first if you're skeptical about the game. That way you're paying like 5$ to test out something, instead of paying 50$ on something that you may end up hating and never playing.

Thats what I plan on doing.

I have played it for about 4 hours or so. I think it's fun actually and I didn't like it at first. The circuits are fun except for a couple of events that drive me crazy like ping pong. I hate ping pong on this game.

Still, it's a multi-player experience I think. I would not buy this game unless I had money to burn then I would.

austinAlan said:
I have played it for about 4 hours or so. I think it's fun actually and I didn't like it at first. The circuits are fun except for a couple of events that drive me crazy like ping pong. I hate ping pong on this game.

Hmm I actually think that the ping pong game is one of the easiest events. I always accept challenge for this event in any of the circuits. Haven't lost even once after going through all the circuits.

Back