Official Wii Zapper just announced

kenosando said:
I agree, I light the smaller, less cumbersome design. Good find cartman!!:yesnod:
haha, thnx! but that doesnt mean i'm gonna choose the Wii Postol over the Zapper... i still think the Zapper looks cooler- beauty is in the eye of the beholder i guess (btw that twilight zone episode freaked me OUT o.o)

x( I should have known peripherals were coming out, now I gotta sell my Nyko Chargin Station or give it away cuz of that battery cover >_>

cartman777 said:
plus the trigger actually triggers the B button
this is cool...

How is that different from every other gun attachment (incl the zapper)? And how is it a good thing? It's a middleman button. Nobody likes a middleman.

Looks like that one is brando's gun.

cartman777 said:
x( I should have known peripherals were coming out, now I gotta sell my Nyko Chargin Station or give it away cuz of that battery cover >_>

Same here! I haven't even opened my charging station yet, but I still like the rechargable/storage options ... I'll be sure to keep my orignal battery covers :D

Wiinter said:
How is that different from every other gun attachment (incl the zapper)? And how is it a good thing? It's a middleman button. Nobody likes a middleman.

Looks like that one is brando's gun.
yes, but this one is cooler x)
some of the other peripherals use the C and Z buttons

cartman777 said:
yes, but this one is cooler x)
some of the other peripherals use the C and Z buttons

Like the E3 06 zapper, yeah, I had forgotten about that. Presumably no 3rd party ones though, because that would be worthless. I don't know of any shooters that let you remap buttons.

The blaster is an awkward way of playing games, especially RE4. You have to press 'A' to shoot which means you arent actually shooting with the trigger button on the gun. If there was a way to customise the setup of buttons it wouldnt be a problem. But nintendo dont give you this option on their games which is crap.

it lokos stupid i would not use because you can only use it for like resident evil or something like that and thats stupid nintendo should come out with something thats i dont know USEFULL

Omfg I Saw It In The Shop, It Looks Sooooooo Good I Want It Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much Now!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yellow_Wii said:
Omfg I Saw It In The Shop, It Looks Sooooooo Good I Want It Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much Now!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hehe.
yeah the zapper looks pretty neat....but if u cant pull the trigger on games like RE4 and u cant change the controls...that is
really gay.

but anyways it looks like a good piece of hardware none the less.

Yellow_Wii said:
what shop? o_O its out already ?

will it make the gameing expearience better, there is also a nother gun for wii on amazon the wii sharshooter
41EA18emUIL._AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Joytech-Wii...3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1185794678&sr=1-27

Back