Official Wii Zapper just announced

ericlewis91 said:
wiigun.jpg

i loved that one way more

I agree it looks "cool", but what game would support that gun?

ciper said:
The same games that support the Zapper considering they are both pieces of plastic and do nothing to the remote :sick:

Yeah, but would you really press the "A" button with that blue gun?

RivalDestiny said:
Yeah, but would you really press the "A" button with that blue gun?
Hmm true. You would need to use one hand to hold the barrel and press the button with your thumb.

qwertyasdf said:
This is the one I got from them. The laser is so amazing and it makes shooting so accurate.
:lol: Are you five years old?

ciper said:
The same games that support the Zapper considering they are both pieces of plastic and do nothing to the remote :sick:

They prevent independent movement of the mote and chuck. You want to jerk the nunchuck to pick something up or throw something, you're going to be tossing your aim off as well.

There is a such a thing as zapper support--moh Heroes 2 is supposed to come with it, and that probably just means that motion controls are made with that limitation in mind.

my guess is that nintendo anticipated that many third-parties would create similar designs, so they decided to come up with something very different from what everybody was expecting- a submachine design

it seems like half the people who see it either hate it or accept it; i like both the wii pistol and the wii zapper- plus the zapper being two-handed supports more stability. the only thing is, ill have to hold the thing like a lefty- like a Steyr TMP w/o stock from RE4 - next to the hips, my left hip in this case. cant wait ^_^

Games are being designed specially for the Wii Zapper.When you buy the Wii Zapper you will get a game made just for the zapper with the gun.Then RE:UC,Ghost Recon,and MEdal of Honor are also being made just for the zapper.So thats 4 games before the end of the year just for the zapper,but you can play them all without the zapper if you would rather.I think the zapper is a great ideal.

Back