Ok,chek this game idea.

well maybe they can have a few "special characters but just the main ones eg link, metroid and fox mcloud cars. And the peple who say they cant imagine links car model Have u ever seen the coofy cars in the wacky races. But seriously links can be a sword,shield maybe just a green car with triforce decal on it. Samus from metroid can have 2 cars a faster blue girly model and a better controlled orangy car. And mcloud could shoot lasers from the front of his hover car speceship thingy.

anyhoww all this crap dishing aside..

yea seems its a good start for an idea at least

but i agree with some of these comments.. the whole kart thing is a little old.. but then again some dare i say (not me tho) may think more smash bros is just makin that played out too

you guys don't need to be lame, I think that idea is a little too ambitious, nintendo has always kept it simple, so I think they'd stick with mario kart

maybe some other new game that features the world of nintendo would work though, maybe some sort of RPG or zelda like game :)

they should go all out,,, any charecter they have a lisence over, or any other they can buy

can you picture solid snake in a car lol

I thought I was showing some constructive criticism by making simple remarks to previous games. I could sit and write an essay but I pretty much echo what a majority say on this very thread.

A karting game with a bunch of new characters.

-Super Mario Kart
-Crash bandicoot racing
-Muppet Racing
-Mario Kart 64

etc etc etc

Its hardly inventive or an idea. Its bit like me taking this forum website and calling it wii-gaming-chat.com and skinning it with pretty colours. The Wii is about innovation and looking to create new ideas or at least remake old games with use of Wiimote(Which is quite appealing).

Maybe instead of a whole new Mario Kart style game Nintendo could just have a bunch of unlockable Nintendo characters outside of Mario Kart in the one coming for Wii. Like you beat one circuit and Link becomes a new character, etc etc.

no no no This is Mario Kart not Super Smash. Only Mario Characters NO ZELDA!!! Beleive me I a huge Zelda Fan and Link is not a Kart racer. This goes for Fox and Pit and the other none Mario Characters.
There are still alot of Mario characters to come on the next Mario kart and there not Zelda characters.

i reckon you should have like a massive online racing scene and instead of racing as yoshi/toad ect ect you race your mii's and in story mode you race nintendo characters for thier karts and tracks and stuff.

just a thought...

Jono said:
i reckon you should have like a massive online racing scene and instead of racing as yoshi/toad ect ect you race your mii's and in story mode you race nintendo characters for thier karts and tracks and stuff.

just a thought...
Huh... Now THAT sounds like a more in-depth idea. I like that, actually. Though it doesn't seem like it'd be able to be passed off as it's own game, it would seem like a good game in another sort of Wii Sports-like package game.

Link_ said:
Picture Mario kart,but change the name to "World of Nintendo kart" or "nintendo kart"

all nintendo worlds and characters.with music from each game.plus some hidden extras and stuff.(characters,tracks,bonuses)
kart mode
battle mode
and a quest mode.
all with online capabilities,and a build kart mode,with paints,and create icon and stuff.

playable characters
1-mario
2-link
3-pit
4-ness
5-fox
6-ganondorf
7-saria
8-zelda
9-captain falcom
10-samus
11-luigi
12-pikmin
13-little mac
14-kirby
15-mother brain
16-captain nintendo
17-meta knight
18-r.o.b
19-young link
20-sheik
and many more i forgot.

Good idea! Man, I wish this were like a mini-game in SSBB.

Back