New Games the Week of Dec. 9th

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
Updated Dec 10th!...more games this week! Indianapolis might be good.
As per IGN..nothing jumps out at me

M&M's Kart Racing - Dec 11 - $29.99 - Fasten your seat belts for the exciting new action racing game, M&M's Kart Racing! M&M's Kart Racing breathes new life into the arcade racing by combining the adventure elements (collecting items on the race track) and high speed racing with the funny and parodic style of candy competition. Compete against other players on 10 different race tracks and collect unique bonus items on each level.

Pimp My Ride - Dec 11 - $39.99 - Enter Pimp City, where bling is king, and style is everything. On these streets, if your car isn't fully pimped out, you'd be better off walking. You and Xzibit will take on the challenge of hooking up your homies, and transforming their hoopties, buckets and beaters into the hottest whips on the street, while redlining through the highways and alleyways of Pimp City. You choose the mods, you choose the route, but pimpin' ain't easy. It will take speed and style to hook them up. Do you have what it takes to Pimp Their Ride?

Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure - Dec 11 - No price - In the oceans of earth millions of years ago, danger was never far away and monsters lurked in every shadow. Experience this astounding world by playing as six different prehistoric marine reptiles, each with special skills – from extreme speed to thick armor and powerful crunching jaws. Start your adventure in an area of inland sea that will only get more dangerous as time passes. Take on foes, hunt for prey and unlock hidden challenges. Your goal is to find a way to truly escape these waters. How to accomplish your escape is something you’ll have to figure out on your journey. Now take control of your first Sea Monster and begin your adventure!

Showtime Championship Boxing - Dec 11 - No price - Based on the popular Showtime Championship Boxing series, the Nintendo Wii game will feature 14 boxers fighting it out in four different fight locations—Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas. Using intuitive body movements, the Boxers can block, dodge, punch, and throw combos in three different modes. The Title Belt fight mode will take the player through multiple rounds and opponents in a quest to become champion of the world. Players can also take advantage of wireless capabilities when fighting head-to-head with a friend.

Super Swing Golf: Season 2 - Dec 11 - $39.99 - Swing into the action with your favorite characters as they return to the island to challenge new courses with all new story and tournament modes. New multiplayer modes have been introduced to keep the party going with friends and family. With completely new customizations, costumes, and secrets, Super Swing Golf Season 2 is a true hole-in-one!

Myth Makers: Super Kart GP - Dec 14 - $19.99 - Join the amazing Myth Makers in Super Kart GP. Fantastic friendly fun and mad cartoon racing, rolled into lots of exciting challenges. Take up the Myth Makers challenge race against unique characters, or challenge your friends to leagues, cups or time trails or face a solo challenge to try to defeat the evil Mumbra.

Explore the enchanting levels through day and night scenes, adventures will discover alternate routes to explore, short cuts, or hidden paths, with super power-ups, speed boosts, exploding crates, bouncing Easter eggs and destructible landscapes.

Indianapolis 500 Legends - Dec 14 - $39.99 - In Indianapolis 500 Legends, players step into the lightning fast boots of 30 of the sport's most revered racing legends, such as Al Unser, A.J. Foyt and Parnelli Jones. The game makes use of the Wii's remote through pit-stop mini-games that include changing tires and refueling. The game also includes a healthy supply of unlockable Indy memorabilia.

Kawasaki Quad Bikes - Dec 14 - No price - No description

Kidz Sports Basketball - Dec 14 - No price - No description

Mythmakers: Orbs of Doom - Dec 14 - No price - Join the Myth Makers in an all new adventure! The evil Sinster Rebus is trying to take over the Myth Realm! He has created 8 magical crystals known as the Orbs of Doom and has trapped each of the Myth Makers within them. Now no one can stand in his way ... or at least that's what Sinster Rebus thinks. Can the Myth Makers roll their way through the puzzling Myth Realm and save themselves from the clutches of Sinster Rebus? They must venture through 40 brain busting levels set across 5 lavish environments!

Last edited:
Nothing there interests me really.
Might rent pimp my ride, just to check er' out.

i wish devs would just take a license, then copy an engine like mario kart, and paste the license all over it. would be so much better. i miss the SNES / NES days when licensed games had a shot at being good just cause they copied the most successful game in the genre and tacked the license on.

With the exeption of Super Swing 2, all those just look crappy. Nintendo has to start cracking down on the garbage being made for their system. I never actually played SSG, but im assuming it was good enough for them to make a sequel.

I so wanna try the M&Ms game.
NOTHING...NOOOOTHING will be worse than Barbie Island Princess or Jenga World Tour or Billy the Magician's Broomstick Racing D:

havent heard of anything on that list aside from pimp my ride wich NO ONE should buy. my god, the reviews are horrible AND it's a port of a ps2 game! lol so tack on bad driving controls (theres no way they spent time on the conrols) to a bad game to make it totally unplayable.

oh, and i heard of m&m's kart racing but..meh..sounds like a bad mario kart rip off obviously lol

Back