New Games the Week of Dec. 9th

uloseiwin said:
If the boxing controls are good, I think Showtime Championship Boxing would be a blast :)
Yeah, but it's name is just so... Corny.

i think these are all junk....i just started to think......what games should we look foward to after brawl?

Barbz911 said:
i think these are all junk....i just started to think......what games should we look foward to after brawl?
Animal Crossing, possibly a new DK 64 for Wii, Kirby, the next installment of LoZ...yeah. A lot.

Backwards Man said:
Anybody heard anything about the Agatha Christie one?

I have the game for PC, it's fun, but if you're unfamiliar with what it is, it's a third person point-and-click adventure game (think King's Quest or Torin's Passage type of gameplay).

It's fun, I'd buy it if it drops in price, but it's nothing new to wow the masses with.

I'm still around, mostly looking up info and posting a little in and around the Super Mario Galaxy and Super Paper Mario threads... mostly looking stuff up, though.

How's things?

Not too much goin' on. Same ole' same ole'. Smash Bros. section is a large part of the site now...

Oh, thanks for the av comments. I didn't make it, but I do get a kick out of it, kick ass movie.

It's not that I'm not looking forward to SSBB, I'm just not as intense about it as most are here. I'm still trying to beat the games I've had for up to a year (example: Twilight Princess).

NORK! What up, dude!
Oh, yeah, those games all look ass.

I know that Pimp my ride froze a lot and was a pain to play on my psp. Hopefully it won't be that bad on the wii. Still I don't think I'll end up purchasing it. Or even renting it for that matter.

Back