One day to live...

Kai said:
because there are too many ppl in the world, and too many ppl are the cause of global warming an d that kinda stuff.
That's the saddest excuse to kill people I've ever heard. Think about the families of the ones you kill, they wouldn't be happy at all...Suppose a murdurer goes on a rampage and kills your dad/mom, just becuase he feels the world is over populated, how would you feel?

^Quite scientific if you ask me...

No really, I'm on your side MarioMan xD

Marioman said:
That's the saddest excuse to kill people I've ever heard. Think about the families of the ones you kill, they wouldn't be happy at all...Suppose a murdurer goes on a rampage and kills your dad/mom, just becuase he feels the world is over populated, how would you feel?
uhhh. i dont have a mom or dad.

^First off... I'm sure your lying, and if not your still missing the point...don't make me turn this into a fight...cause I will win

ok whatever im not trying to start a fight, the piont is, if i had one day to live that is what i would do.

lol in all seriousness, do you actually think we're being serious? I can't speak for Kai or Paintballer, but I doubt they'd actually go on a bloody rampage through the streets.

Hell..this is the internet. How would i know:lol:

EDIT- guess i was wrong. Good luck Kai! WOOOHOOOO Im rootin for ya.

No I doubt he'd know how to even use a gun...but still the thought of it and just kidding around is still wrong

ARav989 said:
lol in all seriousness, do you actually think we're being serious? I can't speak for Kai or Paintballer, but I doubt they'd actually go on a bloody rampage through the streets.

Hell..this is the internet. How would i know:lol:

EDIT- guess i was wrong. Good luck Kai! WOOOHOOOO Im rootin for ya.
actually your right. if it reallt came down to me having one day to live a would probably try to help ppl get stuff done, like a neibor moving or somthing.

Marioman said:
No I doubt he'd know how to even use a gun...but still the thought of it and just kidding around is still wrong

Meh..he might know how to use a gun. it's not that hard. I'm 13 and I've fired many rifles, handguns, etc..

Kai said:
actually your right. if it reallt came down to me having one day to live a would probably try to help ppl get stuff done, like a neibor moving or somthing.
Now he changes his mind...some people are hopeless...and when I said how to use it...I meant aim

Seriously guys just drop it.

This thread was supposed to be meant to learn something about people, not to be an attention-whore by posting the most emotion-stealing act you could think of.

what ever, you guys are lame. i mean half the ppl here would never do the stuff they say they would, but you gotta make a big deal about what i say. and who ever said i was gonna use a gun?

Well I made this thread to be serious not for a bunch of 10 yr olds to come here and say stupid things...

@LIK I'm dropping it right now...it's not worth it

ok just one last thing, im not 10. what ever. how about i plant a bunch of flowers all over the place, would that make you feel better?

Back