One day to live...

I always thought it would be cool to be driving down the highway and then all of a sudden put it in park or reverse. Would be interesting to see what happened.

i dont know what ide do. ide jack all the next gen consoles, that way ide at least have played them. and then ide eat as much as i can that i jacked from pizza hut or somthing. and then i would hi jack a jet and see if i could make it to space. yup, sounds like fun.

i would disect myself(after i took pain releivers of coarse) jk that would be nasty, but its an idea

Honestly, I am not sure if I would do anything different from what I normally do.
No matter how sad that sounds :lol:

bubba-ga-nush said:
lol i'm retarded as hell. Another thing i might do is walk in the middle of a totally busy highway just to see a bunch of crashes or maybe make a big splatter on someones vehicle.
You wouldn't be alive to see it.

You killing as many people as you can before you die....Why would you want to do something like that?

bubba-ga-nush said:
Well at least i will have the satisfaction of knowing i really screwed up someones day when i'm dead.

Thats genius

Why would we want to kill as many people as we could before we died? who knows. Personally it's the satisfaction of knowing I relieved the people on the streets of New York City of their stressed filled lives.

Last edited:
Marioman said:
You killing as many people as you can before you die....Why would you want to do something like that?
because there are too many ppl in the world, and too many ppl are the cause of global warming an d that kinda stuff.

Back