One game that I think would go good on the Wii.

MetroidFan

WiiChat Member
Jul 4, 2007
Doom 3. Can you imagine killing the spawn of hell using the Wii mote? It would also show off the graphical power of the Wii. Even if they have to use the Xbox 1 version, I'm not complaining as it has great graphics too, as I will demonstrate with screens...

doom-3-20050403041711777.jpg

doom3_042704_000.jpg

doom-3-20040512034750513.jpg

These are from the Xbox 1 version, which is quite doable on the Wii. Anyone else think Doom 3 would make an excellent game to take advantage of the Wii mote?

DeathChron said:
Another Resident Evil with the RE4 game engine! :smilewinkgrin:

That's not even in the same category except for horror. Doom 3's a first person shooter where hell literally breaks loose and hell spawn demons run a muck. Resident Evil is (for the most part) a third person puzzler where experiments and other crap cause mind control and/or mutations.

I think I'd suck, because Doom3 sucks.

nickrox1 said:
noooooo it wouldnt suck cause Doom 3 is KOOL!:mad5:

To each their own. Personally, I admire how much life ID SOFTWARE tried to put into the game. You'll constantly hear broadcasting spoken detailing where certain people should report to, everyone has atleast 3 different things to say to you, there's people everywhere, and there are even vending machines littered in. Not to mention the video files, audio clips, and emails in the PDA. It's just filled with life.

Well put it on your wishlist and maybe Santa will bring it to you for Christmad. If you haven't been good, maybe you should start thinking about it.:lol:

There is no Doom 4. Unless you mean Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil or Quake 4.

Back