One game that I think would go good on the Wii.

vagrant said:
1) I don't know why you keep posting pics. Everyone knows what Doom is. And I played it many a times on pc as I have been playing doom games since the original.

2) It's just about 3 years old. Why would you want a port from 3 years ago...
Agreed.
2) For the same reason that people are buying RE4 for Wii.

Thegamerfan said:
lol i know...its just run around and soot....you got RE4, now you want another old game to be fitted for wii...were trying to move forward not back.
I think the strength of the Doom series was multiplayer. If Doom 3 came out for the Wii and it allowed you to play against other people on the Wii and the PC it wouldnt be a bad idea.

ciper said:
Agreed.

I think the strength of the Doom series was multiplayer. If Doom 3 came out for the Wii and it allowed you to play against other people on the Wii and the PC it wouldnt be a bad idea.
problem is nintendo would probably let us down again.. and not only that but Doom 3 Multiplayer was bad. it would need to be overhauled...

ciper said:
Agreed.

I disagree. I think the strength in the Doom series is Nostalgia. I know a lot of people my age and even adults who preordered it when it was coming out just because it was what made us love FPS. Wolfenstein was cool but nazi's are so played out.

And RE4 is cutting it with 2 years old.

Quake was more of the multiplayer game, Doom was more about the single player campaign.

vagrant said:
I disagree. I think the strength in the Doom series is Nostalgia. I know a lot of people my age and even adults who preordered it when it was coming out just because it was what made us love FPS. Wolfenstein was cool but nazi's are so played out.

And RE4 is cutting it with 2 years old.

Quake was more of the multiplayer game, Doom was more about the single player campaign.

That's not true. The only Quake that was purely for multiplayer was Quake 3. The first two had excellent single player.

ghjdfhjkhdghdghjk BOOOOO PORTS.

Maybe before we start pushing for more FPS's for the wii we should see how metroid turns out. I hated playing Red Steel because the controls flat out sucked. I guess we can just wait and hope that FPS's have a future on the Wii. If they do....then bring on Doom 4 :yesnod:

just a question does DOOM3 work with the 360?
cause i sold all my old xbox games and console to get it, and i really want to play DOOM3 in the 360:yesnod:

the snake said:
just a question does DOOM3 work with the 360?
cause i sold all my old xbox games and console to get it, and i really want to play DOOM3 in the 360:yesnod:

Play it on PC much funner.

you could have taken just five seconds to say only "yes"

but thanks for the tip

Last edited:
Back