One Step Closer to spending star points on wii points (UK)..

Well its oficially the 16th and Wii Points are not in the Stars catalogue. Oh well.:sad:

Sorry for the double post.

When will this start? because i've just baught a wii and i've registered and didn't get an email like that. I don't want to miss out or anything :(

Here's hoping it's a 1 to 1 conversion rate as I have 1000 stars already. Anyone know when this change is gonna happen?

Its taking ages. In their new policy it states that stars are only valid for a year of registration. Maybe they will wait it out for most people's stars to expire.

Star Points

How do you link the star points from the nintendo website, to the wii shop? only had the wii for 3 days, still in the (asking the dumb questions) mode.

You don't link the stars. You just link your Nintendo Account to your Wii shop account. It should give you the option to do this the first time you go on the Wii shop channel but if not, just go into the channel and then click on "Start Shopping" and then "Settings". The rest is pretty self explanatory.

linking the nintendo stars.

Something thats got me competely baffled, yet I know is something completely obvious once explained.
I went through the settings of linking my nintendo stars to me wii box, did that no problem, and the message came up that said completed successfully. However how do i use them, where do they register, I have completely hit a brick wall as to where to find them on my system, and of course how do you spend them?????????????????????????????:mad5:

Back