ONLINE GAMING with Wii ?? Is there such a thing?

stryker7me

stryker7me
Jan 9, 2007
South FLA
Does Wii support online gaming?

Are there any games out there that can be played together, from sepraate locations, over the internet?

This would be a great feature, PS2, PS3, XBOX, XBOX360, DS all support this, shouldn't this be a logical feature being that the Wii comes with a built in 802.11 wireless??

Online gaming

hey guys,

does anyone know wat kind of games are going to come over for wii online game play? like will there be 1st person shooters and stuff, or like madden online or anything like that?

so if anyone knows can ya please list some games that will be able to play in wii online eventually and when do u think they will start coming out?

There will be online play from what I understand. It just was not ready for launch. I think they are trying to use Smash Brothers Brawl as to launch there online play. Once its up I would imagine all games to follow including first person shooters and Madden. According to Best Buy the release date for ssbb is in March. Not sure how accurate that is, but maybe we will start seeing online games after that.

Back