Online Matching Opponents is...

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
The online matching opponents is really random i mean they should do it according to rank thats the one thing i dont like about the online play what do you think?... =)

I dont like it either when I first started playing they kept matching me up with high rank people. Now they only rank me with people with no wins and tons of losses. I wish it was by rank then I could get people around my skill level so I wont either win by a lot and have them dissconnect or lose by a few.

they find opponents based on your rank, if there is nobody online with a similar rank as you that's when you get the high or low ranked opponents. yes it does suck getting somebody who is ranked <500, and you are >5000. it could keep searching until it finally found someone with a similar score as you, but then people would be complaining about the time it takes to find an opponent.

Last edited:
Yup it isnt random.

BUT: I find rank to not be a real problem. Only when you get up in the 300 or so. I played a guy that was rank 500 ( a few times ) and had a fair chance at winning. I only got my rear handed to me a few times in this game.

Keep in mind the rankings reset every week. So if you play just after the rank reset, you're much more likely to get matched up with someone with a low rank since just about everyone will have a low rank at that point.

Rank doesn't mean anything. Just last night I beat some guy with a pretty bunk record (177-68) OR SOMETHING.

He got me first game with pretty baby tactics. I waited him out, figured out his shananigans and got him the second game.

Our ranked 1 fearless leader leaves after some defeat. Oh well

Silly geese

Back